Practising Makeup (few eye makeup looks)

Today I have few eye looks for you. Some of these were a practice of a certain technique, some were meant to be for a full makeup look (not only eyes), but I wasn't satisfied completely how they came out, so I decided to collect few of these looks and post them together in one post.

Colorful eyes
 I wanted to create something with my 6 Miyo eyeshadows and in the end this came out. It's colorful, because I took mostly colorful Miyo eyeshadows, but I love how intense it is. Miyo eyeshadows are really great quality and in the future I'm planning to get more of these. I used both blues on lids, white in inner corner, purple in crease and red above crease (when it's blended it looks more pinkish) and under my eyes I used combination of brown and purple eyeshadow. I probably wouldn't wear this as a full makeup, but it was fun to create it.


Blue cut crease
There was a time, when it was impossible for me to do a proper cut crease makeup look, but you know as they say, practise makes perfect. I'm not sure which eyeshadow exactly I used above cut crease and under my eyes, I think I was using Beauty UK Twilight palette. But on my lid I used Blue Hawaiian from Sleek Curacao palette, which is lately one of my favourite eyeshadows to play with (one more look with it will come in the future). It's such a gorgeous light blue shade, I think it'll be great specially for summery looks.


Winter white
This was a winter inspired look and I planned a full post, but in the end I wasn't satisfied enough with full face makeup to post in separately. I also don't remember exactly what I used here, I think I used Catrice Jeans Dean in crease, a white eyeshadow from one of Sleek palettes on lids, Essence Fairy Dust pigment and S-he glittery eyeliner.


Golden studs
This look was actually pretty simple and wearable, I used eyeshadows from Sleek Storm palette for it, but I decided to make it more creative with adding golden studs following the line of eyeliner. I use eyelash glue to stick studs on my lid. I really like this look, I'll probably re-create it for eyerday wear (without studs, of course :D).


Black and orange cut crease
I create this look, because I wanted to use Misslyn Next Generation eyeshadow over the red shade. Next Generation is a duochrome eyeshadow, that looks golden on lids alone and when it's applied over colorful eyeshadows, it gives them a golden sheen. I really like how it looks over red, it makes it orange with a golden shimmer and it reminds on fire. The black eyeshadow is Noir from Sleek Ultra Mattes V2 Darks palette and red is from Sleek Curacao palette.

 

I didn't write beside every look which eyeliner did a use, because I used my regular Catrice Ink Waterproof Eyeliner Don't Move eyeliner with all of them. By most of the looks I used false lashes, except by the third one.

What do you think, which one is your favourite? Thank you for reading!

33 komentarjev

  1. Odličen makeup:) Meni sta najljubša colorful eyes (nori odtenek modre) in golden studs - ti odtenki se ekstremno dobro zlijejo s tvojimi očmi.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Vsi looki so hudi, ampak če bi mogla zbrat bi Golden studs & Black and Orange cut crease. Mogoče sem ju izbrala,ker sta najbolj nosljiva ^.^

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :) Hehe, no, saj zdaj me že toliko poznaš, da veš, da delam za večino nenosljive looke, ampak meni je fajn ustvarjati z njimi. :)

      Izbriši
  3. odlično Taya! <3 Najbolj pa mi je všeč Black and orange cut crease MU :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Winter white mi je najbolj všeč, drugače pa so vsi nekaj posebnega in zelo všečni :)))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. First one and the last one are my favorites!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Meni se najviše sviđa plavi cutcrease, a ovo Hawain sjenilo na kapku je predivno!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Tole senčilo je naravnost prekrasno, ziher ga bom poleti veliko nosila. :D

      Izbriši
  7. I like first and last one the best! Good job :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Zadnji je res nekaj posebnega :) pa tudi predzadnji in winter white sta mi zelo simpatična :) super ti pašejo tele žive barve, še posebno oranžna :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. My favourite is the first one :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Woooooooooow, sve do jednog predivan make up!!! Ne znam zašto nisi bila zadovoljna jer su divni!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Zadnji mi je ful všeč! Sem ti pa drugače ful fouš, da ti vse barve tko pašejo. Na men vse razen nevtralnih odtenkov zgleda grozno. :(

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :) Moram reči, da imam glede tega res srečo. :)

      Izbriši
  12. Vsi so super, najljubši mi je pa Winter white, ker mi tako pravljično deluje :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Vrhunsko. Najraje bi si jih shranila, pa se spomnila na njih ko bi imela čas in se bi mi dalo eksperimentirat.. Samo da meni se nikoli ne bi uspelo tako lepo namazat. Vsaka ti čast..

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Vse se da, samo malo vaje je treba. :) Me pa veseli, da so ti všeč. :)

      Izbriši
  14. Ooo zadnji mi je zelo všeč in uni z bleščicami, uf! Lepi!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. tudi meni je zadnji MU res prekrasen!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. Plavi cut crease mi je definitivni favorit :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3