NOTD: Flowers on the First Day of Spring

Since I started with my job I haven't done anything special with my nails, no nail art or even layering. I usually wear creamy shades, but today I wanted to do more on them than only painted them with one color. It's a first day of Spring and flowery manicure seemed appropriate, so I decided to try flowery water decals that I received from Born Pretty Store. I also wanted to take a chance and take some photos before days will become gloomy again (it will become colder and rainy during the weekends as weathermen foretell).


I received blue flowers designed water decals with number G102C . I started with two coats of Essie Blanc and on two nails I applied different flower desing. Water decals are so easy to use. You just put the decal in water for few seconds, then remove it from paper and place it on nail. In the end you just apply top coat to seal the manicure.
I decided to combine these decals with Essence Glorious Aquarious. This glittery polish is in similar shade as flowers and the combinations looks gorgeous. There were 20 water decals in the packaging and I used only 4 with this manicure (on both hands), so I can do few more manicures with them in the future. I definitelly will because since I started with my job I don't have so much time for nail art as I did before and these are a perfect solution for days when I want more than just a simple nail polish on my nails.


Don't forget to use my 10% discount code if you're going to shop in Born Pretty Store.

http://www.bornprettystore.com/
 
Have you tried water decals before? What do you think of this desing? Thank you for reading!

P.S. Excuse my nubbins, lately they are not in the best shape. But I hope they'll grow back to my favourite lenght soon, so I can start doing swatches again. :D
*This products was sent to me for review.

29 komentarjev

  1. I'm loving water decals, they are so easy to use and super quick!
    p.s. my nails break like crazy lately too, arggg!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I know, right! Just few second and you're done. :D

      Izbriši
  2. Ful lepo, se morem tud sama počasi spravit na spomladanske lake...sem še kar v zimskem vzdušju ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Jaz pa že čisto v pomladnem, ampak jaz itak celo leto nosim svetle odtenke. :)

      Izbriši
  3. Very nice spring manicure! <3 My nails are short now too... :/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. :) Idk what's with that, they just brake constantly. :(

      Izbriši
  4. wonderful designs !I like it so much !
    people who are interested in reviewing our nail art items please feel free to contact me via blog@bornprettystore.com
    You can also follow us on tumblr:http://bornpretty2014.tumblr.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. loving the white polish - I love wearing white nails now. btw, your garden looks lovely ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hehe, it's not mine, my grandmother is the garden girl, I was just taking photos there, because flowers really do look nice on photos. :D

      Izbriši
  6. totalno nježno i prozračno, baš proljetna manikura :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. I like the combination of blue and white. I have Glorious Aquarius too :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Fora su decali, ali obozavam kombinaciju bijele i tog glorious aquariusa :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3