Katy Perry Dark Horse Inspired Nails

How are you on this lovely Sunday? I'm a bit bussy, but I decided to take a little break from my work and write a short post. I'm very in the mood for blogging, I have a lot of ideas, but lately I'm running out of time for my blog. But I'll be back with my regular posting on Wednesday. Today I wanted to show you the manicure I wore last week and was inspired by Katy Perry's video Dark Horse. I wanted to do a makeup inspired by her video, because it's amazing and perfect for Mardi Gras that will be on Tueday, but didn't have enough time so I decided to do chevron nails.

Source.
I think one of her statist wears this nails in the video not she, but golden and blue combination looked amazing together. I started with 2 coats of Manhattan 29Z, which is a metallic golden shade and then I applied one coat of S-he 230 to give it more shimmer. In the end I used Essie Avenue Maintain for chevron tips. I did crevron free-hand, so it came too thick for my taste, but I did like the color combination a lot.


What do you think? Thank you for reading!

21 komentarjev

  1. Muszę przyznać że super to wygląda :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Zelo mi je všeč, se mi pa zdi da jo je kar težko naredit, čeprav na prvi pogled izgleda enostavno (:

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Hudo, pomoje pride ful lepo na zagorelo polt :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. They look gorgeous!

    http://diariesgirlnextdoor.blogspot.pt/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Zelo zanimiva kombinacija:) Ta njej nov komad mi je všeč, video pa ne preveč, se niti nisem poglobila, da bi opazila to manikuro:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. I would think of putting these two colours together but it' such a pretty combo!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. krasna manikura, imaš i pravo što si je ukrala ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. You did a great job on imitation, and I love that color combination :)

    My nail polish blog nails-and-more.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. wow ful huda inspiracija ! in tut super si jih naredila ;) you go girl ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Divan je ovaj Essie, a manikura jako zanimljiva :) Nikad mi ne bi palo na pamet kombinirati ove dvije boje :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Taj Avenue je divna plava :D svidja mi se i dizajn :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Thank you all for your comments. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3