FOTD: Neon

I'm actually tired as hell, because I woke up at 4.30 in the morning after four hours of sleep, but I feel like I need to blog today. I really miss everyday blogging, taking photos, realising my ideas, but these last few days were pretty hectic. A lot of things happened to me, some of them ate the half of my nerves and some of them made me very happy. I'll probably write more about them on Sunday in Random Sunday post, but today I wanted to share with you a makeup look that I did for Supernova Kozmetika giveaway. First I didn't plan to write a separate post about this look, but telling the truth I really like first photo and I thought it needs to be posted. :)


The theme of her giveaway was "colors" and I had to go with neons, obviously, because they are my favourite colors to create with - they are bright, funny, positive and I enjoy doing makeup and nails with them. Here I combined neon makeup and nails. For nails I used Flormar N015, China Glaze Highlight of my Summer, Depend 035, China Glaze Sun Worshiper and Ruby Kisses Orange U Over? on my thumb, which isn't visible on any photo.


Products I used for makeup:
*Face
- Bourjois Healthy Mix serum 01 Light Vanilla
- Essence Stay All Day Longlasting Concealer 02 Soft Beige
- Essence Compact Powder Soft Beige
- Essence Metal Glam Gold Digger highlighting powder
- Catrice Pinkerbell blush
- Etude House Graperuit Jelly blush

*Eyes
- Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base
- NYX Milk jumbo pencil
- Sleek Acid palette
- Catrice kajal pencil
- Essence Superfine eyeliner Deep Black
- Essence I Love Volume mascara

*Brows
- Catrice Date with Ash-ton brow pencil
- Catrice eyebrow set

*Lips
- Rimmel Apocalips Celestial


I know this is more summer themed makeup look, but for this month I'm planning to do few spring themed makeup looks, probably with tutorials. 

What do you think of this one? Thank you for reading!

39 komentarjev

  1. Ne znam dal' mi je bolji look ili nokti! Ja se ne bih usudila ovako nešto nositi na očima, ali tebi odlično stoji :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. vau, si me pripravila do tega da komaj čakam poletje ! Lepo :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. sve mi se jako sviđa...nokti su posebno super ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. I loved this look. It was between yours, one more and those nails which I chose. On these large pictures you can see the colours so much better. I wish I had more money to give several prizes :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. You choose the best winner, she really did amazing job with those nails, they were my favourite actually from all work that was send to you. :)

      Izbriši
  5. Wow, love your colourful look!)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Jaz že komaj čakam bolj toplo vreme. Enako pri makeupu, tako mi je ta kombinacija super všeč:) Nohti so res dobri:))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Jaz tudi, pa ustvarjanje z barvami pomladi in poletja ... Hvala. :)

      Izbriši
  7. baš mi je drago da si se ipak odlučila na zaseban post jer mi je ovo fenomenalno! ne znam dal' mi se više sviđaju nokti ili oči <2

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Awesome! very pretty and colorful!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Predivno! I nokti i look ti je divan! <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. S koliko barvami se ti lahko igraš na vekah, pa še vedno izgleda super? (:

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. S preveč verjetno tudi ne, ampak jaz itak obožujem barve. :)

      Izbriši
  11. Wow, super look! Meni je res zelo všeč, ful ti pristoji. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Ova zadnja slika s osmjehom... Mrak!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. wow this look is so bright and beautiful! i love your matching nails :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. What a perfect spring look. I love seeing bold makeup looks like this - great inspiration! :)

    www.cappuccinoandfashion.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. Wau, čudovito, barvno, živo, popolno :) <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. same lepe barve ! ful lepo ! obvladaš ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. Prva slika je definitivno trebala bit postana :D a svidja mi se i look i manikura, pogotovo za neki otkaceni party :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3