I'm actually tired as hell, because I woke up at 4.30 in the morning after four hours of sleep, but I feel like I need to blog today. I really miss everyday blogging, taking photos, realising my ideas, but these last few days were pretty hectic. A lot of things happened to me, some of them ate the half of my nerves and some of them made me very happy. I'll probably write more about them on Sunday in Random Sunday post, but today I wanted to share with you a makeup look that I did for Supernova Kozmetika giveaway. First I didn't plan to write a separate post about this look, but telling the truth I really like first photo and I thought it needs to be posted. :)
The theme of her giveaway was "colors" and I had to go with neons, obviously, because they are my favourite colors to create with - they are bright, funny, positive and I enjoy doing makeup and nails with them. Here I combined neon makeup and nails. For nails I used Flormar N015, China Glaze Highlight of my Summer, Depend 035, China Glaze Sun Worshiper and Ruby Kisses Orange U Over? on my thumb, which isn't visible on any photo.
Products I used for makeup:
- Bourjois Healthy Mix serum 01 Light Vanilla
- Essence Stay All Day Longlasting Concealer 02 Soft Beige
- Essence Compact Powder Soft Beige
- Essence Metal Glam Gold Digger highlighting powder
- Catrice Pinkerbell blush
- Etude House Graperuit Jelly blush
- Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base
- NYX Milk jumbo pencil
- Sleek Acid palette
- Catrice kajal pencil
- Essence Superfine eyeliner Deep Black
- Essence I Love Volume mascara
- Catrice Date with Ash-ton brow pencil
- Catrice eyebrow set
- Rimmel Apocalips Celestial
I know this is more summer themed makeup look, but for this month I'm planning to do few spring themed makeup looks, probably with tutorials.
What do you think of this one? Thank you for reading!