Sorry, no review today. I actually want to show you a makeup that was inspired by spring. Spring is my favourite season and although it officially starts in more than a week, it already feels like spring outside. It's sunny and warm and I can't wait till everything starts blossoming. I'm sorry for all of you who are alergic and don't like spring because of that, but luckily I'm not and I really enjoy when everything blossoms. Lately I also enjoy spending a lot of time outside and that is one of the reasons for lack of posts on my blog. I really want to start blogging every day again, but telling the truth I enjoy more outside doing something, going for a walk or reading the book than being inside and sitting by the computer. But enough rambling, let's go to makeup.
I wanted to create something green on eyes without any other color, because green is the main color of spring. I combined different shades of green and in the end I was really satisfied with final look. For someone there's maybe too much green, but not for my taste.
Cheeks and lips are peachy. Peachy is also one of spring colors, which I like a lot. I had to put Sleek Life's a Peach blush on my cheeks, is really amazing. On lips I combined orange pencil and peachy lipstick, so that the peachy sahde would look more intense. I do like this combo a lot, although it didn't last very long.
Products I used:
- Bourjois Healthy Mix serum 01 Light Vanilla
- Essence Stay All Day Longlasting Concealer 02 Soft Beige
- Sleek Face Form Fair (contour)
- Essence Metal Glam Gold Digger highlighting powder
- Catrice camouflage cream Ivory
- Essence All About Matt fixing compact powder
- Sleek Life's a Peach
- Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base
- Sleek Acid palette (green)
- Sleek Ultra Mattes V2 Dark palette (Fern)
- Beauty Uk Pastels (green)
- Manhattan Green Stiletto palette
- Essence Mix&Match pencil
- Alverde Vanille
- Essence Superfine eyeliner Deep Black
- Catrice kajal pencil
- Catrice Ink Waterproof Eyeliner Don't Move
- Essence I Love Extreme mascara
- Catrice Glamour Volume mascara
- Catrice eyebrow set (for brows)
- Essence Sun Said Red
- Maybelline Coral Ambition
What do you think of my spring inspired makeup? Would you dare to wear only green on your eyes? What about peachy lips and cheeks, do you like them or not? Thank you for reading!