FOTD: Green as Spring

Sorry, no review today. I actually want to show you a makeup that was inspired by spring. Spring is my favourite season and although it officially starts in more than a week, it already feels like spring outside. It's sunny and warm and I can't wait till everything starts blossoming. I'm sorry for all of you who are alergic and don't like spring because of that, but luckily I'm not and I really enjoy when everything blossoms. Lately I also enjoy spending a lot of time outside and that is one of the reasons for lack of posts on my blog. I really want to start blogging every day again, but telling the truth I enjoy more outside doing something, going for a walk or reading the book than being inside and sitting by the computer. But enough rambling, let's go to makeup.


I wanted to create something green on eyes without any other color, because green is the main color of spring. I combined different shades of green and in the end I was really satisfied with final look. For someone there's maybe too much green, but not for my taste.


Cheeks and lips are peachy. Peachy is also one of spring colors, which I like a lot. I had to put Sleek Life's a Peach blush on my cheeks, is really amazing. On lips I combined orange pencil and peachy lipstick, so that the peachy sahde would look more intense. I do like this combo a lot, although it didn't last very long.


Products I used:
*Face
- Bourjois Healthy Mix serum 01 Light Vanilla
- Essence Stay All Day Longlasting Concealer 02 Soft Beige
- Sleek Face Form Fair (contour)
- Essence Metal Glam Gold Digger highlighting powder
- Catrice camouflage cream Ivory
- Essence All About Matt fixing compact powder
- Sleek Life's a Peach

*Eyes
 - Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base
- Sleek Acid palette (green)
- Sleek Ultra Mattes V2 Dark palette (Fern)
- Beauty Uk Pastels (green)
- Manhattan Green Stiletto palette
- Essence Mix&Match pencil
- Alverde Vanille
- Essence Superfine eyeliner Deep Black
- Catrice kajal pencil
- Catrice Ink Waterproof Eyeliner Don't Move
- Essence I Love Extreme mascara
- Catrice Glamour Volume mascara
- Catrice eyebrow set (for brows)

*Lips
- Essence Sun Said Red
- Maybelline Coral Ambition


What do you think of my spring inspired makeup? Would you dare to wear only green on your eyes? What about peachy lips and cheeks, do you like them or not? Thank you for reading!

28 komentarjev

  1. Super kombinacija:) Všeč:) Tudi jaz vedno pomislim na marelično ob zelenih senčilih. Čeprav sem alergiča na cvetni prah, komaj čakam na več sonca in toplega vremena:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :) Jaz na srečo nisem in komaj čakam cvetenje, bo veliko inspiracije. :D

      Izbriši
  2. Tale look kar kliče po pomladi :) tudi jaz že komaj čakam pomlad, vse tako lepo zacveti, pa še pred faksom lahko poležavamo na sončku :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ja, poležavanje zunaj je zakon!

      Izbriši
  3. I loved the combination with green and peachy! It looks gorgeous *-* The combo of the lipstick are so pretty!! I really like green eyeshadow but I don't use it a lot because I think it doesn't suit my eyes :(

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. :)
      Green is unfortunatelly the color that doesn't look good on everyone. :/

      Izbriši
  4. Beautiful make-up! It looks great on you! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Predivno! Obožavam zelene, jako lijepo ti stoji s ovim breskvastim ružem!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Čudovita kombinacija in zelena na učkah mi je vedno bila všeč samo pri mojih modro/sivih očeh se mi zdi da mi ne paše, mogoče bi probala kakšno bolj olivno/zlato senčilo, prave zelene pa zagotovo ne.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :) Olivna je tudi meni zelo všeč, probaj z njo. :)

      Izbriši
  7. Uau res lepa kombinacija :) Meni je zelena kot senčilo vedno všeč, čeprav jo redko nosim :) Barva ustnic je pa krasna, ravno prava za pomlad! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Vau! Ostala sam bez teksta. Ovo je toliko lepo da nemam reci! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. odlično, volim zeleno na očima :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3