Today I'm posting a makeup look, because I have problems with internet connection a whole evening already. It works for few minutes and then it dies again, so I'm not sure, if it'll work until I finish a review and this post has been written before, so I'm posting it now when my internet still works. :D
The idea of this look was to do eyes in Spring colors and then combine it with bright lips. In the end eye look came out totally Fall coloured, so I applied very bright lipstick to add more spring-y touch to it.
I started with priming my lids. Then I used pastel yellow in inner corner of my eyes. On first third of my lids I applied green eyeshadow and in outer part orange eyeshadow. Then I used peachy eyeshadow in crease and black in outer V. Under my eyes I used green eyeshadow as well. I added black eyeliner, a mascara and kajal pencil on waterline and the look was done.
On my lips I used Maybelline Vivid Rose. I actually forgot how much I like this lipstick. It's hot pink, well more fuchsia shade and it'll be perfect specially for Summer days. Cheeks are pink as well. I used my favourite pink blush at the moment - Catrice Pinkerbell.
Products I used:
- Bourjois Healthy Mix serum 01 Light Vanilla
- Essence Stay All Day Longlasting Concealer 02 Soft Beige
- Sleek Face Form Fair (contour)
- Essence Metal Glam Gold Digger highlighting powder
- Catrice camouflage cream Ivory
- Essence All About Matt fixing compact powder
- Catrice Pinkerbell
- Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base
- Sleek Chaos palette (olive green, black)
- Essence Ready for Boarding palette (yellow)
- Essence Under a Cherry Tree palette (peach, orange)
- NYX Dreaming of St- Lucia palette (green)
- Alverde Vanille
- Essence Superfine eyeliner Deep Black
- Catrice kajal pencil
- Catrice Ink Waterproof Eyeliner Don't Move
- Essence I Love Extreme mascara
- Catrice Glamour Volume mascara
- Catrice eyebrow set (for brows)
- Maybelline Vivid Rose
What do you think of this look? Do you like it or not? Thank you for reading!