FOTD: Bright Lips

Today I'm posting a makeup look, because I have problems with internet connection a whole evening already. It works for few minutes and then it dies again, so I'm not sure, if it'll work until I finish a review and this post has been written before, so I'm posting it now when my internet still works. :D
The idea of this look was to do eyes in Spring colors and then combine it with bright lips. In the end eye look came out totally Fall coloured, so I applied very bright lipstick to add more spring-y touch to it.


I started with priming my lids. Then I used pastel yellow in inner corner of my eyes. On first third of my lids I applied green eyeshadow and in outer part orange eyeshadow. Then I used peachy eyeshadow in crease and black in outer V. Under my eyes I used green eyeshadow as well. I added black eyeliner, a mascara and kajal pencil on waterline and the look was done.


On my lips I used Maybelline Vivid Rose. I actually forgot how much I like this lipstick. It's hot pink, well more fuchsia shade and it'll be perfect specially for Summer days. Cheeks are pink as well. I used my favourite pink blush at the moment - Catrice Pinkerbell.


Products I used:
*Face
- Bourjois Healthy Mix serum 01 Light Vanilla
- Essence Stay All Day Longlasting Concealer 02 Soft Beige
- Sleek Face Form Fair (contour)
- Essence Metal Glam Gold Digger highlighting powder
- Catrice camouflage cream Ivory
- Essence All About Matt fixing compact powder
- Catrice Pinkerbell

*Eyes
- Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base
- Sleek Chaos palette (olive green, black)
- Essence Ready for Boarding palette (yellow)
- Essence Under a Cherry Tree palette (peach, orange)
- NYX Dreaming of St- Lucia palette (green)
- Alverde Vanille
- Essence Superfine eyeliner Deep Black
- Catrice kajal pencil
- Catrice Ink Waterproof Eyeliner Don't Move
- Essence I Love Extreme mascara
- Catrice Glamour Volume mascara
- Catrice eyebrow set (for brows)

*Lips
- Maybelline Vivid Rose


What do you think of this look? Do you like it or not? Thank you for reading!

15 komentarjev

  1. Odtenek šminke mi je božanski:) Ni tista tipična pink, kar mi je všeč. Tudi zelo paše k zeleni:) Eye makeup pa se popolnoma zlije s tvojimi očmi:)) Zelo lepo:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Meni je tudi zelo všeč, že vidim, da mi bo to pomlad in poletje spet ena najljubših. :)

      Izbriši
  2. Prav razmišljam zdajle že par minut če imam tole šminko ali ne, in se sploh ne morem spomnit :O Drugače pa krasno :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Haha, potem pa bo treba urediti zbirko malo. :) Hvala. :)

      Izbriši
  3. ta barva na ustnicah ti fuul paše. :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. The lipstick is awesome! Maybelline has been releasing great lipsticks since last year, right? I like that your eyebrows btw :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yes, they do. I need to check the new ones, I hope I'll find some interesting shades for me. :)

      Izbriši
  5. Ooo, Vivid Rose! Čisto sem bila obsedena s to šminko lansko poletje. :)

    Sandra - The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Usne definitivno podrzavam za proljece, oci su stvarno ispale vise jesenske nego proljetne :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3