Empty #7

It's been few months since my last Empties post. Meanwhile I finished a lot of products and because the post would be just too long if I'd show them all together, I decided to divide it into two parts. Second part of Empties post will be on my blog next week. There will probably be one more empties post in April because in last three weeks since I took these photos I manage to finish enough products for another post.

Palmolive Naturals Feel Passionate shower gel
I took this one in DM when it was on sale, because it smelled nicely (like passion fruit). I liked it, beside nice scent it also didn't dry out my skin.
Repurchase: Maybe.

Balea Creme-Öl Dusch Peeling Indian Chai
This was a very gentle body peeling. I really really liked it and I regret I didn't buy a backup packaging. It had very sweet scent, but it didn't bother me. It actually reminded me on one products I had when I was junger. I don't remember anymore if it was a hand cream or body lotion but I liked the scent a lot. I didn't notice that it would dry my skin. The price was 1,45€. At the moment they have other scents.
Repurchase: Yes, if it would be still available.

Balea Shower Gel Hawaii Pineapple and Fiji Passionfruit
In summer I bought a whole bunch of Balea shower gels, which I love because these smell amazing. I was showering with summer scents a whole winter. My favourite was Hawaii Pineapple, because the scent of pineapple was just amazing.
Repurchase: Yes, but other scents, because these were LE.


Balea Raiser Gel
Since I discovered these I don't use any other raiser gels or foams anymore. For me these are the best. The regular gel (with aloe vera) was mentioned on my blog many times and I also tried new scent CCaribbeanDream (coconut scent). I do like coconut scent a lot. Here and there I like to try those gels with scents (many times they have LE gels), but my favourite is still the regular one. I said before that when I use these my skin isn't red or irritated after shaving.
Repurchase: Always.

Garnier Mineral Deodorant Action Control 48h Anti-perspirant
The funny thing with deodorants is that when I already think I found a deodorant that works great for me, it stops working. I hope that that situation won't happen with this Garnier deodorant, because I really like it. It doesn't leave white marks on my clothes, it keeps my armpits fresh for a longer time and the smell is also very nice.
Repurchase: Already did.


Prolab Shampoo Against Hair Loss
Few months ago I had huge problems with hair loss, so I ordered this shampoo. It took some time before it started to work, but when I finished it my problems with hair loss were gone. I so like this shampoo and if you want to know more about it, read my review HERE.
Repurchase: Probably.

Balea Vitamin Shampoo
This is my favourite shampoo at the moment. It doesn't dry my hair, it foams nicely, it cleans my hair great and the smell is just amazing. The price is also low, it costs less than 1€. It contains 500 ml so it lasts very long. I already finished two bottles.
Repurchase: Yes.


Schwarzkopf Gliss Total Repair Press-Repair-Conditioner
I spray this products on my wet hair (it can also be used on dry hair) and it makes them soft and shiny. It's also easier to comb my hair when I use this product. And it smells amazing.
Repurchase: Yes.

Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair Conditioner
I bought this conditioner some time ago together with press-repair conditioner and shampoo. This conditioner didn't impress me at all. It's very liquidy and light and I had a feeling that it didn't do anything for my hair.
Repurchase: No.

Dove Hair Therapy With Argain Oil
This products was mentioned so many times on my blog and my regular readers already know that I adore it. It's just the best conditioner for dry hair.
Repurchase: Always.


Avon Advance Techniques Moroccan Argain Oil
Another hair product that really impressed me. I'm using it on my wet ends and it makes them softer and after they dry they are not fuzzy. It also smells nicely, although scent doesn't last long on hair. It's thicker oil, but it doesn't make my hair heavy. 
Repurchase: Yes.

Moroccanoil
I bought sample of Moroccanoil with one of Slovenian magazines, because people raved so much about it and I wanted to try it. I probably expected too much from it, because it left me disappointed. This product isn't special at all. I also didn't like the scent, to me it smelled strange. It did my hair shiny, but I noticed that my ends were more fuzzy as when I was using Avon oil. 
Repurchase: No.


Have you tried any of these products? What do you think about them? Thank you for reading!