Valentine's Day Stamping

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you who celebrate it. I hope you're still not bored of V-day themes on my blog, because I have one more manicure for you. This time I decided to use few Essence plates that have romantic designs on them. This one is also a part of Živa's The Valentine Project. I actually have to thank her for all inspiration, because without this project I probably wouldn't do anything V-day themed.


I started with skittle manicure. I used Essence Off to Miami, Essence Save Your Kisses for Me and Essence It's Peach not Cherry. On my pinkie I applied glittery polish and stamped a rose, on ring finger lips for kisses, on middle finger hearts, on index finger I applied glittery polish with hearts and on thumb I stamped word love. For that I used Essence Sunshine and Red Roses, Barry M Blood Orange and Fingrs white polish. I actully can't named you all Essence plates I used, because they all have the same name.


What do you think? Thank you for reading!

29 komentarjev

  1. Very pretty and creative! I love it!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Wow, such a beautiful mani, love it!:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Bas je slatko! :) Jel to Essence plocica iz Love letters kolekcije?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :) Ne, to so Essence palete iz redne kolekcije, ampak mislim, da niso več čisto vse na voljo. V bistvu sem uporabila 3 palete. :)

      Izbriši
  4. Super ti je uspelo, noht z ustnicami mi je še posebej všeč :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Ta mareličen lak mi je zelo všeč! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Very pretty! I love that coral shade on your ring finger! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. lijepa manikura :) poljupci su mi najbolji stambilj

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3