NOTD: Neons in Winter

Manicure I'm showing you today is from the beginning of last week, but because I also took a photo of it as a photo of the day 27 for 365 days photo challenge I didn't want to show it before that post, so I'm posting it today. In this cold and boring weather neon colors on nails are always a good reason to cheer you up.


I started with 2 coats of Essie Blanc. Then I had no idea if I should use one neon color or more, but I decided for five to make manicure more colorful. On the half of a nail I painted 2 coats of each neon shade (because most neon are quite sheer) and then I did white dots in the middle. Into white dots I did smaller dots that matched neon shade on each nail. Because that didn't looked good enough I added white dots on each neon part as well.


What do you think? Do you like wearing neon shades in winter as well or you think neon shades are for summer? Thank you for reading!