Frozen Series: Olaf

Hello, my name is Olaf.:)


On Saturday's I'm doing a new series - a Frozen inspired nail art and makeup looks. They will be posted each Saturday in Februar and one on 1st March (at the moment I have 4 ideas). I'm a huge fan of animated movies and the other day I watched Frozen and I really loved it. At the beginng I actually planned to do Disney inspired series and include Frozen there, but then I got some more ideas for Frozen and the separate series was born. With Disney series I'll probably start in March.


First post is dedicated to Olaf. He's just the sweetest snowman ever. I had no idea how it'll came out, but in the end I really loved it. Polishes I used here are Essie Blanc, She 440, Essence Glorious Aquarious, Ruby Kisses Orange U Over? and some tempera painting for Olaf. I didn't do any tutorial, but if you'd like me to do one, let me know in the comments and I'll add it later.


Next week I'm going to show you Elsa inspired makeup look. What do you think about my nail art? Did you watch Frozen? Thank you for reading!

24 komentarjev

  1. Joj. soooo cute:) Tale film je res super:) Olaf pa je največji optimist - si želim takega prijatelja, hehe:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. Ja, jaz tudi, najboljši je. :)

      Izbriši
  2. Cute! Very pretty manicure. I watched Frozen and it was good movie but I wasn't blown away like watching some other animation films. Still one of the best animation in 2013. And Olaf and Sven are great:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. :)
      I personally adore animated movie and I like each one of them. :D

      Izbriši
  3. this design looks so so cute! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Hello Olaf! You look nice! :))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Adorable manicure! <3
    I didn't watch Frozen yet, but I plan to watch it :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. :)
      You gonna love the movie. :)

      Izbriši
  6. Olaaaaf!! <3 U nulo so ga zadela! :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. ajme odlično, ovakve me manikure uvijek oduševe i razvesele <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Super je manikura :D film nisam gledala, ali imam namjeru so no spoilers please :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. Obljubim, da ne bo spoilerjev.:)

      Izbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3