Frozen Series: Elsa Inspired Makeup

Elsa is wearing such a gorgeous makeup in Frozen that I had to re-create it. I think she's one of the rare Disney princesses who wears a bolder makeup (correct me if I'm wrong) and I really love that.


On inner and outer third of the lid she's wearing darker purple shade, so I mixed Villain and Highness from Sleek Ultra Mattes V2 Dark palette and on middle of my lid I applied light lilac shade (Everyday Mineral Net Surfing pigment). In crease I applied red matte shade (Miyo Chili) and blended it with peach eyeshadow (Essence Under a Cherry Tree palette). She has gorgeous dense lashes, but I decided not to wear false lashes and instead I applied winged eyeliner. Under my eyes I also used purple eyeshadow and a black eyeshadow close to my lashes.


Products I used:
*Face
- Bourjois Healthy Mix serum 01 Light Vanilla
- Essence Stay All Day Longlasting Concealer 02 Soft Beige
- Essence Compact Powder Soft Beige
- Essence Metal Glam Gold Digger highlighting powder
- Etude House Grapefruit Jelly blush
- Essence Be Loud Ap-ri(c)ot blush

*Eyes
- Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base
- Sleek Ultra Mattes V2 Dark palette (Highness, Villain)
- Sleek Curacao (Espresso Martini)
- Miyo Chili
- Alverde Vanille
- Essence Under a Cherry Tree palette (peach eyeshadow)
- Everyday Minerals Net Surfing pigment
- Catrice kajal pencil
- Alverde Extreme Black gel eyeliner
- Essence I Love Extreme mascara
- Catrice Glamour Volume mascara

*Brows
- Catrice Date with Ash-ton brow pencil
- Catrice eyebrow set

*Lips
- Aura lipliner 36
- Essence Longlasting Lipstick Colour Crush


I also did  matching nails. I painted them with lilac and berry colors. I used Catrice Lucky in Lilac and Essence Don't Bite Me - Kiss Me.


And for the end my favourite moment and song from the movie.


What do you think of my re-creation? Thank you for reading!