FOTD: Two Valentine's Day Looks

It's Valentine's Day in two day and today I decided to share with you my 2 looks appropriate for that day. Both are more pinkinsh coloured beause V-day screams red and pink to me and beause I knew many girls will do looks with red lips I decided to do pink on eyes. Well, pink is not the color I'd usually wear on my eyes, but I tried to do both look wearable. With these 2 looks I decided to join Živa's aka Nothin' Fancy. Really Valentine's project.

Pink and black smokey look
First look was inspired by Essence pigment in shade Strawberry Smoothie. I decided to do it more as a smokey night look. Although I'd wear it during the day, too. As you all probably know by now I adore dark looks during the day. On cheeks and lips I went with natural shades, because I wanted to emphazise my eyes.


This eye look is very easy to do. First I applied soft pink shade on first third of my lid and then Essence pigment all over the lid. In crease and outer V I used black eyeshadow. In crease I blended it a lot, because I wanted to make it more soften, and I made it more dark in outer V. On my lower lashline I used combination of Villain and Highness from Sleek Ultra Mattes V2 Dark palette, and then I used black eyeshadow Noir very close to my lashes. In inner part of my eye I applied Misslyn pinkish-golden shade to give a look more golden touch. And last 3 steps are like always black eyeliner, black pencil on waterline and mascara.


Products I used:
*Face
- Bourjois Healthy Mix serum 01 Light Vanilla
- Essence Stay All Day Longlasting Concealer 02 Soft Beige
- Essence Compact Powder Soft Beige
- Catrice Camouflage Cream Ivory
- Essence Metal Glam Gold Digger highlighting powder
- Essence Be Loud Ap-ri(c)ot blush

*Eyes
- I Love Stage eyeshadow base

- Sleek Ultra Mattes V2 Darks palette (Noir, Villain, Highness) 
- Essence Strawberry Smoothie
- Beauty UK Day&Night palette (pink)
- Alverde Vanille
- Misslyn Next Generation eyeshadow
- Alverde Extreme Black gel eyeliner
- Catrice black kajal pencil
- Catrice Glamour Volume mascara 

*Brows
- Catrice Date with Ash-ton brow pencil
- Catrice eyebrow set

*Lips
- Aura lipliner 36
- MUA shade 7


Pink and purple day to night look
For this look I did two versions, one without eyeliner and one with it. It's a soft purple and pink look. Without eyeliner I did it as a day look and with it as a night look, but I prefer it with eyeliner, so I'd wear it during the day with eyeliner.


I also made a photo tutorial for this look. First I primed my eye with Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base. Then I applied brown shade in crease and soft pink all over the lid (first row). 
In outer V I decided to apply purple shade and then I blended it in my crease. In the middle of my lid I applied Misslyn pinkish-golden eyeshadow (middle row).
On my lower lashline I used purple eyeshadow. On my waterline I used white pencil to open up my eyes (I have very small eyes) and I highlighted my browbone and inner corner with white eyeshadow. The last step is optional - you can add eyeliner or not, it's up to you, but I prefer this look with eyeliner. And the final step is of course mascara (lower row).


Products I used:
 *Face
- Bourjois Healthy Mix serum 01 Light Vanilla
- Essence Stay All Day Longlasting Concealer 02 Soft Beige
- Essence Compact Powder Soft Beige
- Catrice Camouflage Cream Ivory
- Essence Metal Glam Gold Digger highlighting powder
- Etude House Grapefruit Jelly blush

*Eyes
- Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base
- NYX Milk jumbo pencil
- Beauty UK Day&Night palette (pink, purple)
- MUA Glamour Nights (purple)
- Alverde Vanille
- Catrice My First Copperware Party
- Misslyn Next Generation eyeshadow
(- Catrice Ink Waterproof Eyeliner Don't Move)
- Essence I Love Extreme mascara
- Catrice Glamour Volume mascara 

*Brows
- Catrice Date with Ash-ton brow pencil
- Catrice eyebrow set
 
*Lips
- Aura 36 lipliner
- Essence Wear Berries
- Isadora Tropical Pink lipgloss


What do you think, would you combine pink like me or not? Thank you for reading!

21 komentarjev

  1. Pink looks really nice on you. I love all three looks :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :)
      Če tako gledaš, so res trije looki, ampak zadnji je samo ena fotka z eyelinerjem, pa sem se odločila, da bom vse skupaj poimenovala kot en look. :P

      Izbriši
  2. Z vijolično me je vedno strah delat, ker če ne znaš lahko izgleda kot modrica. No, ti to obvladaš in izgleda zelo lepo (:

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :) Jaz prav rada ustvarjam z vijolično. Pa modro. :D

      Izbriši
  3. I loooove both of them. Which eyeshadow is the one you put in the corner of the eye in the first look? That peachy coloru?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. :)
      It's Misslyn Next Generation eyeshadow, but unfortunatelly it was LE. But it's not peachy, it has golden shimmer in it and it's applied over pink, that's why it looks so. :D

      Izbriši
  4. I really love the first look! So intense and edgy :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I love pink and black smokey look! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. En zapeljiv in en romantic look:) Oba ti pašeta:) Roza in vijolični odtenki so odlični za valentinovo in jaz na sploh obožujem vijoličen makeup na očeh:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Jaz tui obožujem vijola odtenke na očeh, jih bo na mojem blogu v prihodnosti zagotovo več. :D

      Izbriši
  7. prva mi se vise svidja :D a neku varijantu druge sa i bez linera sam i sama cesto nosila :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala, meni je tudi prva lepša. :D

      Izbriši
  8. Oba dva su super, volim boje na očima :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. I've just discovered Your blog, beautiful works you are really talented :) Both looks are very romantic but I would say that the first one is much more feminine than the second. Great job! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3