FOTD: Soft Orange

The other day I got the idea to do a makeup look with orange shade. I didn't want to do it too colorful, so I combined it with matte brown shade.


First I used Miyo Chocolate eyeshadow and draw a line for a cut crease. Then I blended it above the crease. On my lid I applied NYX Milk pencil to make orange more pop out. First I applied Catrice orange matt shade, but I didn't like it, so I applied Tequila Sunrise from Sleek Curacao palette over it. On my lower lashline I combined brown and purple shade and did a double liner. In inner corner and in outer part between 2 liners I used Martini from Sleek Curacao palette. I didn't do just my usual winged eyeliner, but I also decided to line inner part of my eye. I took photos of this look without and with false lashes, but with them it definitely looked better.


Products I used:
*Face
- Bourjois Healthy Mix serum 01 Light Vanilla
- Essence Stay All Day Longlasting Concealer 02 Soft Beige
- Essence Compact Powder Soft Beige
- Essence Metal Glam Gold Digger highlighting powder
- Etude House Grapefruti Jelly blush

*Eyes
- I Love Stage eyeshadow base
- NYX Milk jumbo pencil
- Sleek Curacao palette (Tequila Sunrise, Martini)
- Sleek Ultra Mattes V2 Darks palette (Villain)
- Catrice Carrots of the Carribean
- Catrice Vanilla&Charles
- Miyo Chocolate
- Catrice Ink Waterproof Eyeliner Don't Move
- Eveline Liquid Precision 2000 procent eyeliner
- Catrice black kajal pencil from San Francisco palette
- Essence I Love Extreme mascara
- Catrice Glamour Volume mascara 
- Baci natural look 673 false lashes

*Brows
- Catrice Date with Ash-ton brow pencil
- Catrice eyebrow set

*Lips
- Essence Stay Matt Velvet Rose lip cream


And here's a collage of photos without false lashes.


What do you think? Would you wear orange on your eyes or not? Thank you for reading!