FOTD: Brown and Burgundy Smokey Look

The other day I got the idea to do a wearable smokey look that I can combine with my favourite pink product - Look by Bipa lip liner in shade Bonbon. It was actually snowing on the day I did this look, that's why you can see few snowflakes in my hair on last photo. I was afraid that photos won't succeed because of the weather, but they luckily did.


First I wanted to do a brown smokey look, but then I decided to add a burgundy shade as well and it looked better. This is a smokey look that I would wear on a daily basis, but it's also great for a night look. I also did pink cheeks. I got the feeling they would look nice with brown eye look.


Step by step tutorial:
1. First I primed my lids with Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base to prevent creasing.
2. Then I used Essence Stay No Mather What eyeshadow pencil in a copper shade (Cute Copper), applied it on my lids and blended it out (also in crease).
3. After that I used dark brown shade from Sleek Storm palette and applied it in crease.
4. On my lids I used burgundy shade from Sleek Storm palette.
5. Essence pencil in copper shade I used on my lower lashline as well.
6. I blended it with a dark brown eyeshadow from Sleek Storm palette.
7. In my inner corner I used shimmery eyeshadow in vanilla shade from Sleek Storm palette. I highlighted my browbone with Alverde Vanille eyeshadow.
8. On my waterline I used a black kajal pencil and I did a thicker winged eyeliner.
9. In the end I applied a mascara and the eye look was done.


Products I used:
*Face
- Bourjois Healthy Mix serum 01 Light Vanilla
- Essence Stay All Day Longlasting Concealer 02 Soft Beige
- Essence Compact Powder Soft Beige
- Essence Metal Glam Gold Digger highlighting powder
- Catrice Pinkerbell blush

*Eyes
- Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base
- Essence Stays No Mather What eyepencil&eyeshadow Cute Copper
- Sleek Storm palette
- Alverde Vanille
- Catrice Ink Waterproof Eyeliner Don't Move
- Catrice kajal pencil
- Essence I Love Extreme mascara
- Catrice Glamour Volume mascara

 *Brows
- Catrice Date with Ash-ton brow pencil
- Catrice eyebrow set

*Lips
- Essence lip cream Mission Flower
- Look by Bipa Bonbon
- Isadora Tropical Pink


What do you think, would you wear something like that? Thank you for reading!