Review and Swatches: Essence Love Letters Love Poem Highlighter

Hello, everyone! Last week I was at DM, where I found untouched Essence Love Letters collection. I actually wasn't interested in anything from this collection, until I didn't saw a highlighter Love Poem in person. It has a quote engraved in it and it looks amazing. Because I have very little highlighters (I think 4 with this one), I decided to get it.


The packaging of highlighter isn't anything special, it's in a plastick rounded packaging with a transparent lid, that has the name of a collection written on it. Highlighter is huge, you get 9 g for 3,59 € and it will last you forever (well, not really forever, because makeup has an expiration date). But in the packaging highglighter looks amazing, it has a quote in it and I would probably never touch it, but I wanted to review it for my blog. The quote is: "Love ... bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things ... Love never fails."


Love Poem is in a vanilla shade with golden glitter, that is visible on face. Its pigmentation is very nice and it's easy to apply. I apply it with my Body&Soul blush brush, which is an angled brush and it's perfect for applying highlighter. It's a perfect highlighter to wear it on a top of cheeks, but I do not like to wear it on other parts of my face (nose, chin ...), because golden glitter is very visible and I personally do not like it on other parts of my face. It also last quite long on cheeks. I wore it a whole day on Wednesday, when I was in Ljubljana arranging some things, and when I came at home after 14 hours, the golden glitter was still there.


And this is how it looks on me. In person it's more noticeable. I find it very nice, if you want to add extra shine to your cheeks.


Another very nice product from Essence. I really like it, although my favourite highlighter is still Essence Gold Digger from Metal Glam collection. But I'll use this one a lot as well, specially when I'll want an extra shine on my cheeks. As I said, it costs 3,59 € and it's available in DM.

Have you tried anything from Essence Love Letters collection? What do you think about this highlighter? Thank you for reading!