FOTD: Yellow with Strong Eyeliner

Good morning, everyone. From the comments on my previous post I can judge that most of you really liked the makeup look on the selfie photo, so here it is today for you. Because it was such a glumy day, I decided to wear yellow on my eyes. I was just experimenting with yellow, but in the end I was so satisfied with the look that I had to share it with you.


I don't remember exactly what I used where, but I'll try to describe the look as I remember. Over a whole lid I used yellow that I applied over NYX Milk white pencil to make it more intense. In crease I used some brown and 2 different shades of orange color and I think that's it, I don't remember if I used any other shade. Under my eyes I used orange and brown mixed together. In inner corner I used very soft yellow shade. For eyeliner I decided to make it very bold, so I line my eye in inner corner and under my eyes as well. This would be more wearable look if I wouldn't se such a strong liner, but I like it with it very much. I also applied false lashes for more effective look.


Products I used:
*Eyes
- I Love Stage eyeshadow base
- NYX Milk jumbo pencil
- Sleek Curacao palette (Screwdriver, Tequila Sunrise, Espresso Martini)
- Flormar P041 (brown, orange, yellow) 
- Catrice My First Copperware Party
- Catrice Ink Waterproof Eyeliner Don't Move
- Catrice black kajal pencil from San Francisco palette
- Essence I Love Extreme mascara
- Catrice Glamour Volume mascara 
- Baci natural look 673 false lashes

*Brows
- Catrice Date with Ash-ton brow pencil
- Catrice eyebrow set

*Face
- Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation 02 Vanilla
- Essence Stay All Day Longlasting Concealer 02 Soft Beige
- Essence Compact Powder Soft Beige
- Essence Metal Glam Gold Digger highlighting powder
- Essence Silky Touch Natural Beauty blush 

*Lips
- Catrice Fatal


No more photos today. Lately I'm doing so many photos, but not many really succeed. I think it's the weather or something. I also had some where I'm laughing (you said you want to see more those) but they were all blurry. Oh, well. I hope you like this makeup. Thank you for reading!