FOTD: Inspired by Winter 1

Hi, everyone! I decided to do few makeup looks inspired by winter. Although here is more like late fall judging by degress, I though it'll be fun to do some winter looks. Because winter is to me all about white and blue colors, looks will be mostly blue and white as well. There won't be any crazy looks (like white and blue on my lips or anywhere other on my face). I'll focus more on eyes. I also decided to do tutorials for these looks. Probably most of you will say that these are not wearable looks for you, but for me they are and I wore each a whole day when I did it. I just like colorful makeup. :P


The idea for first look was to do double liner. I actually wanted to use eyeliner from Vintage District here. I haven't used it in a while and I thought that it'll be nice to create something with it again. As a white liner I used NYX Milk jumbo pencil, which wasn't the best choise because this is too creamy product and after some time it went in my crease. But otherwise I was really satisfied with this look.


First I used Essence I Love Stage base to prime my lid (step 1) and then I used few matte eyeshadows from Sleek Ultra Matts V2 palette. Over my whole lid I applied Flesh (step 2) and then in my crease Maple (step 3). In outer V I applied Ink (step 4) and blended it in crease..


After that I took Essence gel eyeliner brush and NYX Milk jumbo pencil and did a thick winged eyeliner (step 5). It took me some time to do this because with a brush this pencil applys very sheer. Then I took another eyeliner brush, Essence gel liner and did one thinner line (step 6). Under my eyes I first used Misslyn eye pencil in cornflower shade (step 7) and blended it out with Ink, a dark blue eyeshadow from Sleek Ultra Mattes V2 Darks palette (step 8).


Then I used shade 2 from Sleek Storm palette to highlight my inner corner and because I wanted to achieve more frozen look under my eyes I applied it over dark blue shade as well, but only what was left on a brush after I highlighted my inner corner (step 9). On my waterline I applied NYX Milk jumbo pencil, highlighted  my browbone with Alverde Vanille shade (step 10) and to finish the look I applied a mascara (step 11).


This is definitely the technique that allows you many different possibilities: you can do thinner eyeliner; you can use different colors for double eyeliner (maybe more wearable for you); you can do black winged eyeliner and under eyes colorful eyeshadows to make the look a bit more dramatic; you can do first four steps, use some brown shade under your eyes, a mascara, maybe a thin black eyeliner and the look is done (for everyday look) ... I personally really like this blue look and I'm definitely going to try double eyeliner with other colors as well. I always combine blue eyes with nude lipstick. Telling the truth I'm not sure I would dare to wear blue eyes with any other color.


 Products I used:
*Eyes
- Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base
- NYX Milk jumbo pencil
- Sleek Ultra Matts V2 palette (Flesh, Maple, Ink)
- Sleek Storm (shade 2)
- Essence Vintage Romance Shopping Portobello Road gel eyeliner
- Alverde Vanille
- Essence I Love Extreme mascara
- Catrice Glamour Volume mascara 
- Misslyn intense color liner Cornflower
- Catrice eyebrow set

*Face
- Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation 02 Vanilla
- Essence Stay All Day Longlasting Concealer 02 Soft Beige
- Essence Compact Powder Soft Beige
- Essence Metal Glam Gold Digger highlighting powder
- Essence Be Loud Ap-ri(c)ot blush
 
*Lips
- Essence Natural Beauty


So what do you think of my first winter inspired makeup look? Two more will come next week. Thank you for reading!

19 komentarjev

  1. This is simply sunning! Your eye line is perfect :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Odlično! I obrve su ti puno bolje nego prije!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :) Me še čaka veliko dela z njimi, ker bi rada, da mi zrastejo kako pametno obliko nazaj, rastejo pa zelo redko. :P

      Izbriši
  3. The bright blue looks great!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Lepo, kot snežna kraljica :)! Pa zelo všečna frizurca!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. okice mi se sviđaju, ali mi se čini da bi uz ovaj look puno bolje stajale manje naglašene obrve ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :) Mogoče bi res, ampak meni so všeč. :P

      Izbriši
  6. You are an eyeliner pro!! The double eyeliner look would look awesome with a dark blue ans silver or dark green and gold, so many combos!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. O, hun, thank you. <3 I'm practising a lot and I'm not always satisfied, but I got much better like I was last year. Green and gold, I have to try this, it sounds amazing. Thank you for the idea. :)

      Izbriši
  7. Plavo bijeli liner predobro izgleda :D Zao mi je sto jedini bijeli tus koji sam do sad vidjela je illamasquin scribe, a on mi je malo preskup za igranje

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Res je lepa kombinacija. Jaz tudi še nobenega nisem videla, zato sem uporabila svinčnik. Lahko bi Essence ali Catrice naredila kako bolj odštekano zimsko kolekcijo. :P

      Izbriši
  8. Uuuf, divje in drzno! Zelo všečno :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3