FOTD: Green Smokey Look (My NYE Look)

Hello, everyone! Today I have for you a look, that I wore on a NYE. I decided to wear green on my eyes, because I have gorgeous green eyeshadow from Catrice, that I wanted to use. I did this makeup in the morning and it lasted on me all day and late into the night without creasing, which is amazing. For hairstyle I decided to wear french braid, because I really enjoy wearing it lately.


In inner one third of my lid I used lime green shade from Beauty UK Pastels palette. Then I used Catrice Don't Tuch My Mosserati on 2/3 of the lid and in crease Catrice Shade of Grey. In Outer V I used black eyeshadow from Sleek Storm palette in outer V and blend it into a crease. After that I used Catrice Don't Tuch My Mosserati on my lower lashline and shade 2 from Storm palette in my inner corner. Under my brow I used Catrice Ice White Open. In the end I applied thicker eyeliner, black pencil on my waterline and mascara. I combined look with nude lips and orange blush, because I wanted to wear my new blush from Essence Kalinka Beauty collection.


Products I used:
*Face
- Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation 02 Vanilla
- Essence Stay All Day Longlasting Concealer 02 Soft Beige
- Essence Compact Powder Soft Beige
- Essence Metal Glam Gold Digger highlighting powder
- Essence Kalinka Beauty East Side Story

*Eyes
- Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base
- Beauty UK Pastels palette
- Sleek Storm palette
- Catrice Don't Tuch My Mosserati
- Catrice Shade of Grey
- Catrice Ice White Open
- black kajal pencil from Catrice San Francisco palette
- Catrice Ink Waterproof Eyeliner Don't Move
- Essence I Love Extreme mascara
- Catrice Glamour Volume mascara
- Catrice eyebrow set (for brows) 

*Lips
- Essence Stay Matt lip cream Soft Nude


What do you think about this look? What did you wear on NYE? Thank you for reading!