FOTD: Colorful makeup

Hello, everyone! I know I promised you some natural makeup tutorials on Facebook, but that will be on my blog next week, at the moment I'm very into colors and colorful makeup looks. On Monday I decided to play around with ranbow colors and this is what I created.


This is definitely not an every day makeup look. To me this is more a look for practising makeup to see, how bold can I go. But I did like it very much on me and I think that in the end, if I'd go somewhere with this look, I'd wear it with confidence.



I was so satisfied with eyeshadows and everything, but then, when I was applying liner, everything went wrong. It's getting a bit thicker and dryer and it was so hard to do a thin line with it. In the end I did thicker winged liner, so this look needed false lashes. I'm still very clumsy with them. I place them on most of the eye nicely, except in inner corner, where the glue doesn't want to stick (any tips?). I was fixing them, so in the end I kinda stick them on and they didn't jut out.


Just a quick word tutorial, if any of you wants to try something more bold to practise makeup: in inner corner I applied yellow, on middle red and then I wipe up the brush and blend both colors together. The same I did with red and orange, which I placed on last third of my lid. Then I took purple shade and blend it into a crease and browbone. After that I took pink and blend the purple out with it. In crease I applied dark blue and blend it. I also applied dark blue in outer V. On my lowerlashline I first applied turquoise color on first third of lower lashline, green on two thirds and then I connected blue from outer V with lower lashline and blend it into a green shade. In my inner corner I applied vanilla pearly shade to give this look a bit sparkle. On my waterline I used NYX Milk white jumbo pencil and this pencil I also use as highlighter under my brow (and as a base for eyeshadows, so they're more intensive, I forgot to mention that before).



Products I used:
*Eyes
- Essence I Love Stage eyeshadows base
- NYX Milk
- Sleek Curacao (Screwdriver, Bloody Mary, Tequila Sunrise, Blue Hawaiian, Apres Midori, Martini, Purple Haze)
- Sleek Ultra Matts V2 Dark (Ink)
- Beauty UK Day&Night (pink shade)
- Catrice Ink Waterproof Eyeliner Don't Move
- Essence I Love Extreme mascara
- Catrice Glamour Volume mascara
- Catrice eyebrow set (for brows)  
- Baci natural look 673 false lashes

*Face
- Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation 02 Vanilla
- Essence Stay All Day Longlasting Concealer 02 Soft Beige
- Essence Compact Powder Soft Beige
- Essence Metal Glam Gold Digger highlighting powder
- Essence Be Loud Ap-ri(c)ot blush

*Lips
- Essence Natural Beauty


So, what do you think od this look? Thank you for reading!