FOTD: Beyonce Mine Inspired Makeup

Hello, everyone! Today I have for you a makeup look, inspired by Beyonce's music video preview Mine. I have to admit, I didn't saw this makeup, until I didn't watch Nikkietutorials tutorial video of this look. Then I googled it and I was like OMG, this is amazing, Beyonce looks gorgeous, I have to do this as well. And I did. I have to say, I love it. I know, many people wouldn't wear this on a daily basis, but I definitely would. I think it's one of those "blue looks", that suits me. :P


Beyonce's eyeshadow in the middle is more turquoise, but I did it more bright blue. It also looks, like she doesn't wear any eyeliner, so I didn't use it. On my waterline I used beige pencil, that was visible in person, but on photo is not visible at all, so I guess it would be better to use white pencil. I was mostly following Nikkie's tutorial (click) when doing this look, although I did skip few steps, because she really uses a lot of eyeshadows and steps, more than it's visible in the end (although I don't mind that, I think she's great). :)


Beyonce is wearing nude lips. I'm not sure, if she's wearing only gloss or lispticks and gloss over, but I did use nude lisptick first and over it I applied clear gloss. On face I didn't do such strong contour as she's wearing (omg, how amazing she looks), but I did what I normally do. I used coral blush and I highlighed the top of my cheeks, my nose and chin.


Products I used:
*Eyes
- Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base
- NYX Milk jumbo pencil
- Sleek Storm palette (shade 10, shade 2)
- Sleek Ultra Matts V2 (Ink, Highness)
- Sleek Curacao (Apres Midori, Martini)
- Beauty Uk Day&Night (shade 5 - pink shade)
- Catrice I Like to Mauve it
- Essence Want to be my Freshman
- Essence 2in1 kajal pencil Mix&Match
- Catrice Ink Waterproof Eyeliner Don't Move
- Essence I Love Extreme mascara
- Catrice Glamour Volume mascara
- Essence Love Poem
- Catrice eyebrow set (for brows) 



*Face
- Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation 02 Vanilla
- Essence Stay All Day Longlasting Concealer 02 Soft Beige
- Essence Compact Powder Soft Beige
- Essence Metal Glam Gold Digger highlighting powder
- Essence Be Loud Ap-ri(c)ot blush

*Lips
- Essence Natural Beauty
- Catrice Coolibri Exotica


But Tatjana wouldn't be Tatjana, if she wouldn't use any eyeliner. As you probably noticed on my blog till now, eyeliner is a must for me, so I tried it with this looks as well. Well, applying eyeliner, when you already have mascara on, is a damn hard. But I did it. Not as good as I would want it, but anyway, it gives me the picture, how the makeup looks with a liner.


What do yu think about this Beyonce's look, do you like it? What about my recreation? Thank you for reading!