Catrice Crushed Crystal Oyster&Champagne

The other day I went in Müller to check out new Catrice asortment and not many things attracted my attention. They have many new nail polish shades, but I felt in love with only one of them. Some of them are pretty, but not enough to get them immediately. The only polish I really felt in love and I wanted it since I saw promo photos is Oyster&Champagne.


This is how this beauty looks in the bottle. It's a glittery polish, it has a clear base and it contains a lot of tiny golden shimmer, a bit bigger rounded pink glitter and big pink hexagonal glitter. I'm usually not a fan of pink shades when it comes to nail polish, but I adore this one, it's a very special shade. It can be worn alone or as a layering polish.


The brush is standard crappy Catrice one (why they don't bring their old brushes back?). Otherwise the formula is really nice and polish applys like a butter. This is one of those formulas, where you don't need to worry if glitter will stick on nail or not. Othwerwise it's pretty sheer and if you'll wear it alone, you'll need few coats. I used 3 for this swatch. How long it'll last on your nails it depends from your nails, mine are pretty week in this matter and polishes chip after 1 or 2 days. The removing is real PITA, so try with a foil technique if you don't want to hurt your nail bed. The price of this polish is 3,49 €.


And this is my current manicure. I decided to wear it over Essie Blanc. I really love this combination, I have a feeling I'll wear it a lot. And I like the polish on its own as well. I should layer it over gold polish, why I didn't remember that before? Because of the golden shimmer it would look amazing over golden shade. Maybe my next nail polish post will be a combination of Oyster&Champange with a golden polish.


Did you get anything from new Catrice assortment already? What do you think of this polish? Do you like any other shades as well? Thank you for reading!

20 komentarjev

  1. Jaz ponavadi pozabim na lake iz novih Catrice stojal- letos sem pa prav nabavila samo lake (čeprav je mal evil da so tile dražji) :D šminke sem začuda pustila na miru.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Jaz sem vzela en Made to Stay lip polish, da ga stestiram, drugače pa sem si nagledala 3 šminke, a jih nisem kupila. Pa samo ta lak sem vzela. Cene pa nisem niti pogledala, sem samo vzela lak, ker je bila zadnja steklenička. :P

      Izbriši
  2. lepa kombinacija tale z Blancom<3 pa samostojno mi je tudi všeč tale lak.:)
    jaz sem tudi nujno morala kupiti tega, potem pa sem se v živo zagledala še v Call me Princess iz tiste kolekcije in je tudi PREKRASEN. :) mam ravno tega drugega zdaj na nohtih in se ga sploh ne morem nagledat, tak mi je všeč. Skos nekaj nohte obračam proti svetlobi, pa gledam kak se lesketa. :D naslednja manikura pa bo verjetno z O&C lakom, prvo samostojno potem pa še kak drug lak+kot nadlak. :))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Tudi meni je samo ta odtenek padel v oči. Meni je všeč, ni ravno nek presežek, ampak na nohtih mi izgleda super. :) Sem pa ga tudi sama skušala slojiti čez bel lak, ampak mi izgleda ful lepši samostojno. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Meni izgleda čudovito čez bel lak, mi je bolj všeč kot pa samostojno. Sem si pa vzela en lip polish in nekaj maleg iz nove TE une, deux, trois

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Prekrasen je ♥ obvezno moram po njega :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. kombinacija je odlična :) sama nisem lih ljubiteljica catrice lakov, ampak moram priznati, da tale izgleda čudovito :))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. I want to live near a Müller lol it's paradise!
    I need to try asap the Crushed Crystals, I love the effect with the white nailpolish.
    Kisses x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. da znaš da ludo izgleda, sviđa mi se :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Sem včeraj tole na hitro videla, in sem ga morala danes kr kupit :) Super mi izgleda kot topper, komaj čakam, da ga tudi sama sprobam :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. I really like it on that white base *__*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Ovaj je jedini koji mi bas nuzno treba za ostale cu se probat zaustavit :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. I also wanted this one since I saw the preview photos :D And I love it from the swatches :) But we still haven't got the new products, there're still sales of the old ones, we are always so late with the changes :/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Thank you all for your comments. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3