Born Pretty Store Water Decals Review

Hello, everyone! It's Thursday and I noticed that this is my second post this week. I guess I became I bit lazy blogger when it comes to writing, because this week I made a lot of photos for blog (makeup tutorial as well), edited a lot of photos, but then I'm just not in the mood for writing. But for today I decided to show you my nails. Some people said under my giveaway post that they'd like to see Born Pretty Store review and because they send me some stuff for nail art two weeks ago, I'm showing you water decals today.


I got some gorgeous feather water decals in orange-purple and yellow-green shades (1737) and I really like them. I haven't try water decals before and although girls are saying that they're easy to apply, I have to admit I didn't expect such an easy application. As a base for these I decided to use nude nail polish - OPI Did You 'Ear About Van Gogh. I though that nude shade will be the most neutral for those color combination and it definitely looks very nice.


Here are quick instructions how to apply water decals:
Step 1: Apply your nail polish and let it dry completely. Luckily this OPI polish drys fast, so after 15 minutes I could use water decals without ruin the manicure.
Step 2: Take water decals out of the packaging, cut out each pattern you'll use and put it in the water for about 15 seconds (I helped myself with tweezer). They recommend you to have them in water for about 10 to 20 seconds, but I think 10 seconds is too little because after 10 seconds they didn't transfer on nails comletely, but around 15 seconds is enough. Of couse you can have them in water longer if you're patient.
Step 3: Moisten the fingernails, stick the pattern in position. I admit I didn't moisten the nails, I just took the pattern from the water and placed it on nails. It went on really nicely and it sticked on nail very well.
Step 4: Sop up the water with a paper towel. This step is obligatory beause there will be water on your nails and you want to get rid of it. 
Step 5: For this step they recommend to apply clear nail polish and blow dry. I think blow drying isn't necessary, specially because a lot of people these days use fast drying top coat. But I recommend you to wait few seconds before applying top coat so that the pattern drys, because top coat can smudge it otherwise.


You get 20 patterns in packaging, which will last you for two manicures if you'll do a whole manicure or even longer if you'll do an accent nail. At the moment these are on sale for 0,99$ (otherwise they are 1,99$). If you're going to shop in Born Pretty Store online store, don't forget to use my code for 10% discount.

http://www.bornprettystore.com/


Have you tried water decals before? What do you think about these? Thank you for reading!
*This products was send to me for review.

30 komentarjev

  1. Zelo dobro izgleda:) Nisem še nikoli slišala za kaj takega, priročno. Me spominja na nalepke za velikonočna jajčka:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Te so tudi moje prve in res so fajn, ker so preproste za uporabo. :)

      Izbriši
  2. Iiiii lepo Tatjana ful! :)


    www.blogvivalavida.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I didn't try water decals, but it does look really fun and easy to apply. Looks great!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. I LOVE their water decals and the little bit of glitter in the middle of the feather is sweet ~

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Lepo :) Sem najprej mislila, da si sama risala :) hehe

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hehe, dvomim, da bi kdaj sama tako popolno narisala. :P

      Izbriši
  6. I really like their water decals, so easy to apply and they are not thick and they don't curl up like stickers.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Oh, this water are so cool in your hands
    Kisses Taya ;-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Odgovori
    1. Pa res, barve so čisto jesenske. :)

      Izbriši
  9. Fenomenalni su! Super si ih iskombinovala sa podlogom. ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Wau, ful lepo pridejo te nalepke :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. In čisto preproste so za uporabo.:)

      Izbriši
  11. Prekrasna manikura,obozavam ovakve naljepnice,a OPI je predivan ♥

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. super naljepnice, odlično su digle golog opića :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. I love water decals. It´s easy way of nail design :-) These feathers are cute and you chose great base colour

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. I ja imam isti problem, hrpa fotki, a ne da mi se pisat :) A ova perca su mi lijepa crvekasta pogotovo :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3