365 Days Photo Challenge - Day 1-5

Hello, everyone! As you can see from the title, I'm starting with a new project this year. It's a 365 Days Photo Challenge and the main point is to do one photo each day. I actually decided to do it, because I want to see, if I can persevere with such a long challenge and finish it and of course, because through this challenge I want to improve my photographic skills. I'll post this challenge each Sunday this year (or on Monday, if it won't be possible on Sunday), but that doesn't mean, there won't be Random Sunday posts anymore. Of couse I'll continue with them and all photos taken, that won't be selected for this challenge, will be publish in Random Sunday posts. But I probably won't post them every week, but on 2 or 3 weeks. I hope, you'll find this challenge and my posts interesting, although my life quite boring, as you'll see in this challenge.


Day 1: Sweets.


Day 2: Practising makeup.


Day 3: Sun.


Day 4: "Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things ... Love never fails."


Day 5: Playing game.

Is any of you doing this challenge as well? If yes, send me link, where you post your photos. Thank you for reading!

P.S.: I did writing under the photo. What d you think, is it ok that way or it would be better, if it would be above the photo?