Random Sunday #44

Hello, everyone! I'm here today with my last Random Sunday for this year. At the beginning of this year I was still posting it frequently, but in second half of this year random posts became very rare, because I didn't take so much photos anymore, but I'll continue with Random Sunday posts in 2014 and I'll try to post them more often than once a month.

Our Christmas tree.


A little honey man. My mom was doing honey cookies, so I decided to be a bit creative. (In Slovene they're called "medenjaki", but they're not the same as gingerbread, so I can't call it a gingerbread man. It's honey man, because these cookies ae from honey, flour and eggs. :P)


Next day we did a bit more honey men. :)


My purchase from Destination Pretty. If you don't know, this shop is owned by Slovenian beauty blogger Sandra (The Puzzle of Sandra's Life) and it has some pretty cute stuff. I got Etude House blush in Grapefruit Jelly and you could see it on me in my last few posts, but in a week or so there'll be also a review of it.


Snowflake manicure. I wasn't the most satisfied with it, so I did another one for challenge post, but this one I decided to post in Random Sunday.


 I wanted to post this manicure with title Santa Claus is coming to town, but in the end there wasn't enought time to post it (before Christmas, after that I didn't see a point of posting it). I even made a tutorial for each nail. Oh, well. At least you'll see it Random Sunday post.


And for the end my purchase from Essence Kalinka Beauty TE. I got blush East Side Story and polish Absolut Blue. I'm already trying both, so post will be in few days (probably in new year, because I'm planning some MU looks for New Year's in next 2 days).


Thank you for reading!

14 komentarjev

  1. Manikura s snežinkami je odlična:) Super podlaga za snežinke tale moder sand finish:) Jaz sem tudi kupila Kalinka rdečilo:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Ojoj sploh nisem vedla, da je Kalinka že na voljo! Je fino rdečilo? :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ja, jaz sem zadovoljna z njim. Pride fajn oranžno na licih, ampak ni preveč bodeča oranžna in prav fajn izgleda. :)

      Izbriši
  3. Čudovita smrekica! Medenjaki izgledajo grozno dobro, pa obe manikuri sta luštni :) Komaj čakam review Etude blusha, še nič nisem od njih poskusila, pa me mika ker mi je embalaža grozno všeč :) Sem pa danes uspela zadnji Kalinka blush na Čopovi pobrat in komaj čakam da ga sprobam :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :) Ja, embalaža je res sladka, se bom potrudila post čim prej objaviti, toliko prošenj in idej za poste imam, da moram narediti nek plan bloganja.:)

      Izbriši
  4. Tudi js komaj čakam oceno Etude blusha :) Morem pa obiskat lokalni DM, da vidim, če že imajo tole Essence kolekcijo :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Bo kmalu. :) Ta kolekcija je zaenkrat na voljo samo v Müllerju.

      Izbriši
  5. Manikure su super kao i medenjaci :D Navijam za cesce random postove u 2014toj

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :) Se bom potrudila, da jih bo čim več. :)

      Izbriši
  6. I like the manicures and your Christmas tree! The honey men looks delicious ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3