Random Sunday #43

Hi, everyone! After a long time a second Random Sunday in a row. This week I made few photos, that I wanted to share with you.

H&M Je T'Aime. One of the most pretty red shades in my stash.


I upgraded H&M polish, because I wanted to see, how my new Stargazer polishes work with stamping. I used Christmas plate I got last year in Tedi.


Kiss.


I'm getting into a Christmas spirit with Kinder chocolate, too. I got it in Müller, btw.


My today's lunch. Photo isn't the best, because I'm not very good at photographing food. Today I was doing "skutini štruklji" (curds pie?) for the first time and I was really satisfied, they succeed me really well (they tasted so good :P). I also did a turkey roulade.


I felt creative this week, so I did my own nail polish ornaments. It's a good was to use some of your polishes. If you want, I can do a separate post about them to tell you, how to do them, where to find transparent ornaments (which are really hard to find in my country) ... Let me know.


Random Sunday can't be posted without at least one photo of Ris.


And Taček.


That's it for today. Have a lovely week. Christmas is closer and closer. :)

23 komentarjev

  1. I would love to see how you made those polish ornaments!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Bunčke so ti pa super ratale! Z veseljem bi videla tutorial.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Jaz si tudi želim video o novoletnih okraskih :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Verjetno ne bo video, bo pa post. :)

      Izbriši
  4. I have also that H&M polish and it's stunning :) So pretty :))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Ta okraska za jelko sta super:) Jaz tudi ustvarjam nekaj s prozornimi, je res zabavno:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Se strinjam. Kje pa ti kupuješ prozorne okraske? :)

      Izbriši
  6. Res je lep lakec :)
    Jaa, vse nas firbec matra kako si naredila ta dva čudovita okraska :P

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :)
      Bo post naslednji teden. :)

      Izbriši
  7. Aa ta prva bučka za smrečko izgleda prelepo. Prosim, naredi posebej post, res me zanima .)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Svidja mi se ime H&M laka :D a i lak sam. vidim da si pronasla bozicne kinderice :D a ris i tacek su zgodni kao i uvijek :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Meni tudi. :)
      Ja, v Müllerju sem jih našla. :)

      Izbriši
  9. Mene pa zanima, kaj se živali sprašujejo, ko jih skozi fotografiraš :P
    Je t'aime je lep lak s čudovitim imenom ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Haha, raje nočem vedeti, ka si mislita. Ris me skoz jezno gleda. :P
      Res je. :)

      Izbriši
  10. Lunch looks so tasty! I really like upgraded manicure, xmas everywhere :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3