Grinch Manicure (Collaboration with Deja Zu)

Hello, everyone! Today I have a special post for you, because this is my first collaboration post ever. I'm doing it with Deja Zu, who has a great blog, on which she posts a lot of makeup looks, which are my favourite on her blog, because she has amazing talent and I always admire her work. She searched for someone on Twitter, who would do a collaboration with her on a theme Grinch and I said, I'm willing to do a nail art. I love the movie How the Grinch Stole Christmas and the character Grinch, so I was really excited to do this nail art. Go and check her post here.


A close-up of a Grinch. It's not perfect, but I'm very satisfied, how it came out. I used some nail polishes and some tempera painting to draw him.


I knew, I want to do a Grinch on one nail, but I wasn't completely sure, what I'll do on other nails, so in the end I decided for a word Grinch on my thumb, a Christmas tree on my index finger, a present on my middle finger, because Whos are obsessed with them and on my pinkie a bag, in which Grinch put stolen presents. I used a whole bunch of polishes for this manicure and few tempera paintings: Essie Blanc, Barry M Blood Orange, Ruby Kisses Tropical Green, Essence Inti Inka, Stargazer 237, P2 Artful, Flormar 423 and un-named Vollare. 


What do you think about my Grinch manicure? Thank you for reading!