Getting Ready for Christmas #9: Christmas Movie Inspired

Hello, everyone! I'm so excited about today's post. Today I'm posting a manicure for Getting Ready for Christmas challenge and it's probably my favourite I did for this challenge. The theme was "Christmas movie inspired" and first I wanted to do another movie, but I changed my mind, because I did that movie for collaboration post, which will be up tomorrow morning (don't forget to come back then, because I'm even more excited about that post ;)). In the end I chose The Polar Express, which I watched yesterday again and I love it, it's really a great Christmas movie.


It took me some time to do this manicure, but I was very pleased with it in the end. On four nails I did a train and my inspiration was this photo (click). On my thumb I did a ticket with a letter B for word believe. Polishes I used for this manicure are: Essie Mind Your Mittens, Catrice Godfather of Pearl, Essence Inti Inka, Barry M Blood Orange, Maybelline 23, Stargazer 237, She 115 and a white tempera painting.


What do you think about my manicure? Do you like The Polar Express movie? Thank you for reading!

12 komentarjev

  1. Luštna manikura :) (pa Mind your mittens je top lak ;))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. Mind Your Mittens je prečudovit, sem ga že poswatchala, pride ta teden na blog. :)

      Izbriši
  2. moram priznati da po manikuri nisam odmah ubrala o kojem se filmu radi... sad mi je pak sve jasno ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. A ni očitno, da je vlak? :P Hehe. :D

      Izbriši
  3. Zelo luštno, same lepe barve in res zanimivo izgleda :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. This is such a fun manicure! I love the combo you used as a base!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. oh it's so unusual! ))
    love that you have done something unique +++

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Film koliko se sjecam nisam gledala, ali su mi nokti super :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3