Getting Ready for Christmas #10: Christmas Party

Hello, everyone! Today I have my last look for Getting Ready for Christmas challenge. Because it's called "getting ready for Christmas" I decided to finish it before Christmas. The last theme was Christmas party. I could do makeup and nails here, but I decided to do only makeup. First I had something else in mind, but it didn't came out as I planned (it was a bit too dramatic even for me, who likes darker looks), so I decided to do something else and what you see, is the final result. If you wonder, why I didn't do anything with my hair, is because I always wear them straight or in a bun. Sometimes I try to do curls, but they don't lasts very long, so I just wear them straight (as I would probably wear them for a party).


My idea was to do dark smoky look, but in the end everything looked more soft than I planned (and on photos everything looks even brighter). I was using mainly matte eyeshadows, but I didn't had any golden matte shade, so I used shimmery one. Now this shade steps out in this look. I was thinking to add a bit glitter on my lid, but I used studs and I though it will be too much. Studs are from nail art set from Essence Vintage District TE, that I bought at the beginning of this year. I decided to combine this look with red lips, but I'm not the most satisfied with my choise. I went with bright red, but I actually think, darker red would look better. First I applied Catrice It's a Matt World and then over it MeMeMe lipgloss in shade Intense.


Products I used:
*Face
- Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation 02 Vanilla
- Essence Stay All Day Longlasting Concealer 02 Soft Beige
- Essence Compact Powder Soft Beige
- Essence Metal Glam Gold Digger highlighting powder
- Etude House Grapefruit Jelly blush

*Eyes
- Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base
- Sleek Ultra Matts V2 Dark palette (Noir, Paper Bag, Villain, Dune, Pillow Talk)
- Sleek Vintage Romance (Meet in Madrid, Propose in Prague)
- Alverde Vanilla
- black kajal pencil from Catrice San Francisco palette
- Essence I Love Extreme mascara
- Catrice Glamour Volume mascara
- Catrice Ink Waterproof Eyeliner Don't Move
- Essence Vintage District TE nail art kit (studs)
- Catrice eyebrow set (for brows)

*Lips
- Catrice It's a Matt World
- MeMeMe Intense lipgloss


I hope you like my last entry for Getting Ready for Christmas challenge! Thank you for reading!

12 komentarjev

  1. Čisto praznično, pa okraski so res krasen dodatek :) Mi je pa tudi tista slika, ki si jo objavla na Facebooku čudovita, in ti zelo paše takšen temni smoky look...se mi zdi, da ni čisto nič preveč dramatičen :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. It looks gorgeous!! I loved the eye makeup +.+

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. ful ful lepo! Pa všeč mi je, kako si zdaj oblikuješ obrvi, če še nisem tega povedala naglas ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :)
      Saj meni so zdaj tudi bolj všeč. :)

      Izbriši
  4. Super super, dodatak glittera je pun pogodak :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. lep make up. tist temni make up na FBju mi je še bolj všeč.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. Tisti je tudi že na blogu. :)

      Izbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3