Hi, everyone! After 2 days I have a feeling, that I have to write something on my blog. For today I was planning to post next task in Christmas challenge I joined, but unfortunatelly I didn't had time today to do makeup look or nail art, so instead I decided to post one of my old makeup looks. Once I got I request to do a tutorial for smokey look, so I tried with this one, but tutorial didn't succeed, so you'll just see the look.
For my eyes I actually used only 2 eyeshadows from Sleek Vintage Romance palette, Propose in Prague over my lid and Love in London in my crease and outer V. This is the look, that most of the people would wear in the night outside, but I like to wear it as a daily look as well. Because I wanted to emphasize the eyes, I used nude lipstick.
Products I used:
- Sleek Vintage Romance palette
- Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base
- Alverde Vanille
- Catrice kajal pencil from San Francisco palette
- Catrice eyebrow set (for brows)
- Catrice Glamour Volume mascara
- Bourjois Healthy Mix 02 Vanilla
- Essence Stay All Day Longlasting Concealer 02 Soft Beige
- Essence All About Matt fixing compact powder
- Essence Metal Glam Gold Digger highlighting powder
- Essence Be Loud Ap-ri(c)ot blush
- Alverde Nude
What do you think about this look? Thank you for reading!