Festive New Year's Eve Look (+Tutorial)

Hello, everyone! On the last day of this year I'm posting another NYE inspired makeup look with a tutorial. I was planning to wear this one today, but then I got inspired from Maja (Pink Mascara) to wear green smokey look. I have very gorgeous green shade from Catrice, which looks amazing on lids.
This look is more on a brown side and it's definitely perfect for those, who don't like to wear colors on their eyes. I decided to use Sleek Storm palette for this look, because it has gorgeous shade and I was neglecting it too much this year. I mostly used eyeshadow from this palette and 2 Catrice mono eyeshadows.


First I used Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow primer and then I applied Catrice My First Copperware Party eyeshadow in crease and blend it on my browbone. Then I applied black eyeshadow in my outer V and blend it (also in crease).


After that I used brown eyeshadow (shade 7) from Sleek palette, applied it in the middle of my lid and blend it into a black shade. After that I used rosy toned eyeshadow (shade 5) and applied it in inner corner of my eyes. On my lower lashline I first applied brown eyeshadow (shade 7).


Then I applied a black eyeshadow on outer 1/3 of my lower lashline and blended it into a brown shade. As a highlighter in my inner corner I used beige eyeshadow (shade 2) from Sleek Storm palette and under my brow Catrice Ice White Open. In the end I lined my eye with black eyeliner, applied black eye pencil on my waterline and used a mascara.
 

And this is the final result. Sorry for crapy photo, but when I was taking it, the sun already went down and tge light was horrible already, so photos of my eye weren't the best quality. This one was actually the only one, that succeed.


I made eyes darker, because it's a night look (altough I adore it as a day look as well). As always my liner is thicker, but I adore it that way. You can of couse adjust it and make it thinner or use a black eyeshadow as liner. I combined this look with berry lips, because in December I did looks mainly with red lips and it's a welcome change.


Products I used:
*Eyes
- Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base
- Sleek Storm palette
- Catrice My First Copperware Party
- Catrice Ice White Open
- black kajal pencil from Catrice San Francisco palette
- Catrice Ink Waterproof Eyeliner Don't Move
- Essence I Love Extreme mascara
- Catrice Glamour Volume mascara
- Catrice eyebrow set (for brows) 

*Face
- Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation 02 Vanilla
- Essence Stay All Day Longlasting Concealer 02 Soft Beige
- Essence Compact Powder Soft Beige
- Essence Metal Glam Gold Digger highlighting powder
- Essence Cherry Blossom Girl Asian Sensation blush

*Lips
- Catrice Tell Me a Berry-tale


What do you think about this look? Spend a nice NYE, even if you'll be at home as I. Thank you for reading!

23 komentarjev

  1. Če bi imela rjave oči, bi skoz kaj takega nosila :) Zdaj se mi pa zdi, da bi blo malce pretemno zame...mogoče zato, ker nisem navajena :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Barva oči ni pomembna, ampak kako znaš nosit ;)
      Ful lepo Tatjana <3 Res Wau. Ne, lažem, WAU ;)))

      Srečno obema <3

      Izbriši
    2. @Sanja: Po moje samo nisi navajena. Kot pravi Deja, barva oči ni pomembna, je pa važno, da se ti z makeupom dobro počutiš. :D

      @Deja: Hvala. <3

      Izbriši
  2. Another gorgeous look! I think the colour of the lipstick is great with that eye make-up :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Looks amazing! :) Happy New Year!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Wau, priporočam se še za kako 'hoe to apply eyeliner' post, ker vidim, da obvladaš! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Je že pofotkano samo zate, kako jaz nanašam liner, tako da bo post v nekaj dneh. :)

      Izbriši
  5. Skrbnik spletnega dnevnika je odstranil ta komentar.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Super je look, bas se u ovim zadnjima razmisljam kako je super otkad ovako popunjavas obrve, bas ti dobro stoje :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. Ja, se mi zdi, da mi res. Tudi sama pri makeupu opazim, da je gromozanska razlika, če so obrvi popolnjene ali ne in kako zdaj boljše izgleda. :)

      Izbriši
  7. Zelo ti pristajajo temne barve. Ujema z očmi, lasmi in obrvmi. Super!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Ful ti paše! :D Res super izpadeš! :)

    Na meni senčke se niti približno ne vidijo tako zelo jasno in lepo, ker imam 'hooded eyelids', so fck it, ahahha. :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Prekrasno! :) Pa mislim, da ti še nisem povedala - kraaasne obrvi imaš! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3