Christmas NOTD and FOTD

Hi, everyone! Today I have for you my NOTD and FOTD from yesterday, when it was Christmas. For nails I decided not to do a classic red (like I wore it last year), but to do a white and gold combination. I used Essie Blanc and Essence Joy to the World topper.


I love this combination and I definitely need to wear  white polish on my nails more often. Here are 2 photos with our Christmas tree behind. 


I got Essie Blanc with a 50 % coupon. I was thinking for some time, if I should get it or not. I use white polish for a nail art a lot and I though Essie is just to expensive to use it for nail art and finish it in few months, so I decided I'll get it, but wear it only as my full manicure and for nail art designs I'll use tempera painting or cheaper white polish. 
Essie Blanc is a perfect white creamy polish (it's not like She, which has more watery formula), applys a bit streaky, but with second or third coat (it depens, how thin coats you use), you can correct mistakes and make it look perfect. I used 3 thin coats here.


As I mentioned in yesterday's post, that look was an inspiration for my Christmas look. I didn't do it so dark, but I did it very sparkly. I did my lips red, but only for photos, because I used lipgloss and it went off, when I ate soup, so I just applied balsam on my lips after that.


I applied L'Oreal Bronze Goddess over a whole lid and then I used Paper Bag from Sleek Ultra Matts V2 palette in crease. Then I applied Romance in Rome from Sleek Vintage Romance palette in outer V and blend it in crease. Because I felt, like it isn't dark enough, I used Noir from Sleek Ultra Matts V2 palette and applied it over Romance in Rome. Under my eyes I used Orbit from Sleek Ultra Matts V2 palette and then blend it with Noir from same palette. In inner corner I applied Dune from Sleek Ultra Matts V2 palette and in the end I used She glittery liner and applied it all over the lid, in inner corner and on 1/3 of my lower lashline. As a highlighter under my brow I used Alverde Vanille.


Products I used:
*Face
- Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation 02 Vanilla
- Essence Stay All Day Longlasting Concealer 02 Soft Beige
- Essence Compact Powder Soft Beige
- Essence Metal Glam Gold Digger highlighting powder
- Etude House Grapefruit Jelly blush

 *Eyes:
- Sleek Ultra Matts V2 Darks (Orbit, Noir, Dune, Paper Bag)
- Sleek Vintage Romance (Romance in Rome)
- Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base
- L'Oreal Bronze Goddess
- She glittery eyeliner
- Alverde Vanille
- black kajal pencil from Catrice San Francisco palette
- Essence I Love Extreme mascara
- Catrice eyebrow set (for brows)

*Lips
- Essence Coral Calling
- NYX True Red


What makeup and nails did you wear yesterday? What do you think about my FOTD and NOTD? Thank you for reading!

30 komentarjev

  1. Predivno draga,i make up i manikura *.*
    Sretan ti Bozic !

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Wow u look lovely... love ur makeup looks
    Dont forget to follow my new blog back The Lipstickholic

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Super lepe bleščice na očeh, lep makeup :) In všeč mi je, ker si začela malo drugače oblikovati obrvi :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. wau ful lep makeup <3 tudi manikura je top!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. manikura je čudovita, tako kot make up :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Svetovni nohti! Sem imela zelo podobno manikuro, ker obožujem belo in zlato barvo, vendar sem imela zlate bleščice le na prstancu :) . Lep makeup! xo
    _______________________________________________________________
    http://keepingupwithmarcela.blogspot.com/2013/12/holiday-makeup-nr1.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Love both the nails and the look! They are gorgeous *-*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Belo-zlata kombinacija je res zakon :) Sem pa tudi sama za božič nosila rdečo šminko in veliko bleščic :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :) Potem si nosila super kombinacijo. :)

      Izbriši
  9. Moje lookove cete vidjet u nedjelju ^_^ a ovaj she glitter liner zvuci kao super stvar za ove praznike :D I ovaj bijeli essie je dobar, bas se razmisljam ovih dana dal da uzmem jedan essie na snizenju iz jesenske kolekcije, al zasad odolijevam :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Super, komaj čakam. :)
      Jaz sem se čisto navezala na Essie lake, po prvem razočaranju so mi ratali odlični. :)

      Izbriši
  10. morem čimprej tud sama sprobat tole komabinacijo na nohtih :3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Probaj, zelo ti bo všeč, boš videla. :)

      Izbriši
  11. Predivan look! Šljokičasto i crveno, prava blagdanska kombinacija!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3