Black and Gold Party Look

Hello, everyone! First of all, Merry Christmas. I hope you are having amazing day with your family. :)


I was talking about this look in yesterday's post already and I posted first photo on Facebook, where many of you liked and commented this look. I have to admit, I didn't expect such a response from you, probably because I wasn't most satisfied with this look. I wrote, that this look is a bit too dramatic for me to wear it outside, but many of you said, that I should wear it on the party, because it suits me well. Thank you for all of your kind words. :)


The main reason for this look was to practise cut crease (it's still not perfect, but I'm getting better). First I did a cut crease with black eyeshadow and blend it up on my browbone. Then I applied a golden-olive shade on my lids. After that I used the same black eyeshadow as before and line my eye with it and did a winged eyeliner, so that I connected it with black in my crease. I used the same black shade on my lower lashline as well. Then I used glittery eyeliner from She and applied it over golden-olive eyeshadow. In the end I applied some mascara, false lashes, black liner on waterline and Alverde Vanille eyeshadow under my browbone. On cheeks I used soft pinkish shade and on lips nude lip cream.


Products I used:
*Face
- Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation 02 Vanilla
- Essence Stay All Day Longlasting Concealer 02 Soft Beige
- Etude House Grapefruit Jelly blush

*Eyes
- Sleek Chaos (black shade)
- Essence I Love Stage eyeshdow base
- L'Oreal Bronze Goddess
- She glittery eyeliner
- Alverde Vanille
- black kajal pencil from Catrice San Francisco palette
- Catrice Glamour Volume mascara
- Catrice eyebrow set (for brows)

*Lips
- Essence Stay Matt Soft Nude lip cream


This look was also an inspiraton for my Christmas look. It's not the same, but pretty similar. More in tomorrow's post. Have a nice day! Thank you for reading!

32 komentarjev

  1. Odličan look! Sretan Božić!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Odlično! Sviđa mi se kombinacija crne i zlatne!
    Sretan Božić!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Zelo lep makeup:) Oči so res super:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Uuuu bas mi se svidja! :)
    Srecan Bozic!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Odličan :) takvo nešto ću pokušati izvesti za Novu godinu.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Ful ful ful ful ful lepo <3 Pa paše ti, mogoče samo navajerna nisi tako temnih oči :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :) Verjetno je res samo to. :)

      Izbriši
  7. Aaa, super da si objavila...Tole mi je res prekrasno, pa res ti zelo, zelo paše :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Res ti ful paše. Tale look je moj najljubši od vseh kar si jih do zdaj objavila.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Look necu ponovno hvalit tu sam samo da sa zakasnjenjem cestitam Bozic i pogledam kako je ukrasen bor :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Mislim da mi je ovo tvoj najbolji look do sada! Je, dramatičan je, ali odlično ti stoji i super si ga izvela! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. gorgeous!! this is so pretty, i love it!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3