Hi, everyone! Today I have another makeup look for you. This one I wore to the cinema on Saturday. Eye look I did again with Sleek Vintage Romance palette, I just adore it. Then I decided to combine with this look my new Catrice lipstick in Matt-erial Girl, which is amazing. It's true matt lipsick, but it didn't gave a dry feeling to my lips and it lasted quite long.
This time I don't have a tutorial for you, because this look was actually very easy to do. First I applied Forever in Venice over my whole lid. I have to admit, that I thought that this is a brown shade, until I didn't blend it over my lid. It's actually a nice plummy shade. In my crease I applied Propose in Prague and then I blend it out. Under my eyes I used Forever in Venice, too. Then I applied Essence eyeliner on upper part of my eye, where I blend it, and on my waterline. For highlighting my browbone and inner corner of my eye I used Alverde Vanille eyeshadow. In the end I applied mascara and I was done.
*Products I used:
- Bourjois Healthy Mix 02 Vanilla
- Essence Stay All Day Longlasting Concealer 02 Soft Beige
- Essence Metal Glam Gold Digger highlighting powder
- Maybelline Colorama 501 blush
- Sleek Vintage Romance palette
- Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base
- Alverde Vanille
- Essence kajal pencil Black
- Catrice Glamour Volume mascara
- Catrice eyebrow set (for brows)
What do you think? Thank you for reading!