FOTD: Cinema Day

Hi, everyone! Today I have another makeup look for you. This one I wore to the cinema on Saturday. Eye look I did again with Sleek Vintage Romance palette, I just adore it. Then I decided to combine with this look my new Catrice lipstick in Matt-erial Girl, which is amazing. It's true matt lipsick, but it didn't gave a dry feeling to my lips and it lasted quite long.


This time I don't have a tutorial for you, because this look was actually very easy to do. First I applied Forever in Venice over my whole lid. I have to admit, that I thought that this is a brown shade, until I didn't blend it over my lid. It's actually a nice plummy shade. In my crease I applied Propose in Prague and then I blend it out. Under my eyes I used Forever in Venice, too. Then I applied Essence eyeliner on upper part of my eye, where I blend it, and on my waterline. For highlighting my browbone and inner corner of my eye I used Alverde Vanille eyeshadow. In the end I applied mascara and I was done.


*Products I used:
*Face
- Bourjois Healthy Mix 02 Vanilla
- Essence Stay All Day Longlasting Concealer 02 Soft Beige
- Essence Metal Glam Gold Digger highlighting powder
- Maybelline Colorama 501 blush

*Eyes
- Sleek Vintage Romance palette
- Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base
- Alverde Vanille
- Essence kajal pencil Black
- Catrice Glamour Volume mascara
- Catrice eyebrow set (for brows)

*Lips
- Catrice Matt-erial Girl


What do you think? Thank you for reading!

24 komentarjev

  1. Zelo lepo, in šminka super paše zraven :) moram poskusiti kombinacijo paletke in te šminke :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. You look wonderful :)) I like that combinations. And the lipstick is in a pretty colour :))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. :) Lipstick is really great, Catrice did a good job with it. :)

      Izbriši
  3. catrice matt-erial girl my toliko puno bolje izgleda na usnama nego swatchano...baš kad sam mislila da ga neću kupiti vidim ovaj post ajoj

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Definitivno. Saj šminka najbolj pride do izraza na obrazu, je pa res, da je spet odvisno od polti, kako bo komu pristajala. Ampak meni se zdi odlična. :)

      Izbriši
  4. Zelo lep odtenek vijolične. In super paše s šminko:))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Res lep vijoličen make up :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Šminka na tebi zgleda krasno! Pa imam v spominu, da je rozasta, a ni? Na tebi je nekako rdečkasta. Zdaj me pa mika. Super look!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. V bistvu ima pink podton, ne rdečega. Zanimivo, jaz pa vidim, da je bolj pink na meni. :D Hvala. :)

      Izbriši
  7. You are invited to take part in my "International Giveaway sponsored by Born Pretty Store"
    (Prize: A $30 Voucher)

    Visit: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/10/born-pretty-stores-30-voucher-giveaway.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Šminka je super, ful ti paše :) xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Ovaj Forever in Venice je prekrasna nijansa, mislim da bi i na plave oci sjajno isla :D A svidja mi se i ostatak :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. baš si lijepa <3
    jako mi se sviđa novi dizajn bloga, super je!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. super look, a vidim i novi dizajn bloga, nice :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Very autumn-like, I like it! Specially because I die for neutral eye shadows ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3