Halloween Nail Art Challenge: Day 5 - Day 8

Hi, everyone! Last week I was neglecting Halloween nail art challenge, so I decided to post 4 manicures, I should post till yesterday, today. Tomorrow and the day after tomorrow I'll post last 2 manicures. I decided to post them separately, because I really love manicure I did for day 9 and I think it deserves its own post. :P

Day 5: Blood
Here I actually had other idea, I wanted to do a splatter manicure, but I didn't had a straw, so I did a dripping blood. I used She 115 and Essence I'm So Very.


Day 6: Ghosts
I admit, I didn't really had very interesting idea for this theme, so I did 2 ghosts on ring finger and thumb and on other nails I did spooky eyes. I used Maybelline 23 and She 115.


Day 7: Witch/Black cat
Here I knew from the beginning I'm going to do a black cat, because I prefer this theme. I didn't want to do only a cat's head, because I already did something similar for 31 Day Challenge, so I decided to do a whole cats on 2 nails. I'm not the most satisfied, how they looked in the end, specially the one on the thumb looks pretty fat. But well, it'll have to do. On other nails I decided to do paws, because I didn't want to leave them empty. I used OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons as a base and Maybelline 23 and She 115 for cats and paws. 


Day 8: Skulls
Yes, I used neon nail polishes. I just can't finish nail challenge without using neon nail polishes, because they're my favourite. And neon skulls look much better than black&white. Polishes I used are: Color Club Youthquake, GT Cosmetics No 2,  CH Nail Lacquer 9, CH Nail Lacquer 15, Color Club I Always Get My Man-darin and Maybelline 23.


I think I like ghost the most from these four. Which one is your favourite? Thank you for reading!

25 komentarjev

  1. Kako lepo. Duheci so super in mačka je res dobra:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Tretja, z mačko, mi je najlepša :)) Duhci so tudi super :) xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. The cat is the best, it is so cute :))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. all look awesome, my favorite look is the first, red-white one....i also love how the black paws look on the nude OPI...that is an awesome color combination. all looks are brilliant. great job! ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Ajme ajme ne mogu se odlucit koja mi je najbolja, duhici su mi bas slatki, a ova s crnim macama mi je bas dobro odradjena :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Prva je na daleč prav huda. Druga je zelo lepa in zanimiva. Tretjo bi pa sama imela na rokah.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. duhovi su mi bili favoriti dok nisam vidjela mace, mace su bile favorit dok nisam vidjela lubanje... ma sve su super, odličan posao <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Prva mi je najlepša! :) Drugače pa obvladaš.!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. my favorite are the cats and the rainbow skulls!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. I like the one with the cats the most :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Odlično odrađen posao, ne znam koja mi je manikura ljepša :) Hm, možda bih ipak izdvojila lubanje i mačke :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Jaz bi imela kar vse 4 :) ampak žal nimam talenta za takšno ustvarjanje :(

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3