Monthly Favourites (July&August 2013)

Hi, girls! We're already deep in September (one week is deep to me:P), so I think it's time for another Monthly Favourites post. I haven't done any in July, so I'm posting favourites of July and August together. There's no eyeshadows and similar, because a lot of products I was loving during summer, I already posted in June favourites


I bought L'Oreal micellar water, because many bloggers said, that it's the same as Bioderma. Then I read few reviews, that Bioderma is better, but I had a sample of it and I compared it with L'Oreal and for me they work the same. I like this micellar water, because it removes face makeup very good (for eye makeup I'm using Ombia remover). But it has negative sites too, like the packaging - it has too big opening and it comes too much product out at once. But it's definitely the best remover for face makeup I've tried. Next is Balea Hawaii Pinneaple shower gel, which smells like pinneapple and I totally felt in love with the smell. I also love to use Balea Indian Chai shower peeling, but I almost ran our of it and it's not available anymore, because it was LE. The smell is pretty sweet, but it reminds me on one product I've been using few year ago (I can't remember, if it was shower gel or lotion) and that's why it stole my heart, because it reminded me on something nice from the past.


Every night before going to bed I'm using Balea Wellness feet butter, that smells like a mint. The smell is too strong for me, but the butter makes miracles for my feet - they're smooth and my heels are not rough after usage. Lemony Flutter is my big love and I have to mention it in this post, because my nails and cuticles are not in very good condition lately and this product is a saviour. During summer my favourite blush was Essence Ballerina Backstage Blush Sufllé Prima Ballerina. It's a rosy creme blush, which was perfect to wear in the summer time. I was also loving Deborah BB cream, which gives my skin medium coverage, but now, when I got a bit tan, it's perfect to wear (I have a shade Fair, which is too dark for me during winter). You won't find it on photo, because I forgot to photograph it.


After I posted my top 10 summer lip products, I rediscovered Catrice Lobster Love lipstick, which is a coral shade and perfect for summer. I wore it regular, until I didn't get Catrice Russian Violette lipstick, which is a gorgeous purple shade and I wore it almost every day, since I got it, so I had to include it in this post. Another favourite from lip products is Avon Colour Trend Candy Apple lip balm. Lip balms are my daily must have products, because I have often dry lips and in my last few empty posts you saw, that I finish a lot of them. I like this one, because it smells like apple and it mousturizes lips great. I also included in last 2 months favourites L'Oreal False Lash Wings mascara, because I've been using it all the time. The first impression was not that good, but when it dried a bit, I started to loving it. It gives a volume to lashes, it doesn't stick them together and it doesn't leave black spots under eyes after few hours. But I'll probably start to neglect it now, because few days ago I discovered better mascara. And the last product, that is probably my favourite in this post and I had to include it, although I already published my top 10 summer nail polishes, is China Glaze Higlight of my Summer nail polish. Ah, perfect neon green.


Which products did you loved last month or two? Did you try any of mentioned products, what do you think about them? Thank you for reading!

21 komentarjev

  1. I must try that Balea feet butter, sounds awesome :) and, as I said earlier, Highlight of my summer is on my WL :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. To me this butter is really great and I didn't expect much.
      This polish is just <3.

      Izbriši
  2. Ne morem verjet da sem sfalila tole Indian Chai zadevo...s chai-jem sem skoraj tako obsedena kot s kavo + eden mojih ljubših vonjev je :D Dobro da si me spomnila na Ballerina blush, pomoje ga nisem že pol leta odprla :P Tale China Glaze lakec sem pa že tako hvalila pri vsakem postu v katerem se pojavi :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Meni je kar žal, da nisem vzela dveh, ker mi je bila všeč. :)
      Jaz sem ta blush veliko uporabljala, ker bi ga rada porabila.
      CG je pa itak <3. :D

      Izbriši
  3. I must try that Russian Violette lipstick, it seems great!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. The staying power isn't the best, but everything else is great. There will be review soon. :)

      Izbriši
  4. Katera pa je boljša maskara? :D Me zanima, ker me ponavadi vsaka maskara pusti ravnodušno ali pa mi enostavno ni všeč :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Essence I Love Extreme v pink embalaži mi je boljša, ker mojim trepalnicam daje še večji volumen pa bolj jih priviha navzgor kot tale. :)

      Izbriši
  5. Ja jos placem za ovim balerina rumenilom, savrseno je a ja sam svoje davno potrosila :( da ga hoce ponovit zalihe bi napravila :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Meni je tudi krasno. Saj zagotovo bodo pri Essence izdali še kako podobno rdečilo v prihodnosti. ;)

      Izbriši
  6. Obozavam Lemony Flutter ;) Kao i Balea Hawaii kolekciju ;)
    Divni favoriti :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :) Ta gel mi izjemno diši, moram po rezervno pakiranje ... :P

      Izbriši
  7. Honestly, I did not like the L'Oreal micellar water and I cannot even compare it to Bioderma for many reasons. Ingredients with L'Oreal are as with all their products - very bad. Plus, it has caused me pimples, firends got acne so be careful with it. You may be lucky and have no problems with it, though I love Lemony Flutter and always keep one in my bag :))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. People are different. :) I read on many Slovenian blogs, that Bioderma is much better, but to me they're the same. I also have to say, that I'm a lucky girl, when it comes to skin and I don't have any problems with it, except with dryness. That's why probably this micellar water works for me. But I'm sorry to hear, what happened to you and your friend. :(

      Izbriši
  8. Nice faves! :) I have tried neither the Bioderma nor the L'Oreal micellar lotion, but I want to! I also want to try the False Lash Wings mascara :) x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. L'Oreal False Lash Wings maskara je tudi pri meni stalnica že kar nekaj časa. Meni je to najljubša maskara do sedaj in je še dolgo ne bom menjala :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. I like L'Oreal micellar water! I was using the Essence Blush Sufllé all winter, I switched to other blushes but I'm sure I'll go back to it, I love the shade!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Tale L'orealova maskara je tudi meni super, čeprav moram pa še probati tole od Essence :) Ta Avonova labela pa res božansko diši, jo imam skoz v avtu, da je na dosegu roke :D



    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Lemony flutter je the best, pomoje ga bom imela za 10 let :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3