New In (July)

Hi, girls! Today I have a haul post for you. I don't do these kind of posts often, because I mostly show you my hauls in Random Sunday posts, but I usually show only nail polish hauls or makeup and nothing else, so I decided to do a haul post every month to show you, what I bought. As much as I saw on other blogs, you really like these kind of posts, so they'll become regular posts on my blog now.


I got Ombia Cosmetics wet wibes, because I use those while swatching makeup products and these are really the best. Unfortunatelly they're limited edition, but I got only 1 packaging, because I'm using ones from Ebelin now, which are not so good, because they're smaller and thinner, but I still have a half of them, so I think, till I'll finish both of these packaging, Ombia will release wet wibes again. I also got Couleur Caramel shimmery body lotion, which I won in a giveaway. Omega-3 capsules are so expensive by us, but I found Das Gesunde Plus Omega-3 in DM for 3 €. I also bought L'Oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Micellar Solution and my first impression is good. I compared it with Bioderma tester I have and by my experience there's no difference. L'Oreal micellar water has very different prices, it costs 6 € in DM and 4 € in Müller, so be careful, when you're buying it and rather buy it, where it costs less and save some money. :D


I needed a new top coat, but they didn't had the one, I'm always using, so I took Essence Better Than Gel Nails Top Sealer Fast Dry, but I don't like it very much. It drys manicure fast, but it leaves brush strokes, which I don't like. I bought She nail polishes from Glitters&Neons collection, which I already reviewed. For review purposes I received NYX Girls Bermuda Triangle, which you also already saw on my blog. Then I won a giveaway on Jelena's Wondeful Colors and my prize were China Glaze Highlight of my Summer, Zoya Valerie and China Glaze Atlantis.


I read few good reviews about Essence Femme Fatale lipliner, but when I saw it on Adjusting Beauty, I just knew, it had to be mine. I haven't try it yet, but when I will, I'll let you know, what I think about it. Another red shade, that joined my lip collection this month, is NYX lipgloss in True Red. I also got 2 new blushes from Maybelline in shades 201 and 501.


After I already took photos for this post, I went shopping in DM and I decided to include those products in this post too. I bought some new limited edition Balea products: Rio de Janeiro shower gel, which smells like a pineapple, London soap, which has a very light smell, and San Francisco hand lotion, which smells like a peach. Pefrect for summer, I would say. I also got Essence Nail Art nail polish remover, because I'm suspecting, that my beloved Aveo remover is guilty, that my nails are breaking like crazy and I want to stop using it for some time to see, if I'm right or not. Well, Essence remover isn't as good as Aveo one, but if you know any great removers, tell me in a comment below. I also got Balea Roll-on Sensitive deodorant, but I'm not very impressed, it doesn't work very good. I also bought white She 115 polish, because I almost finished teh first one and I needed a new one for summer challenge, I'm doing at the moment.


Tell me, do you like the idea about posting my hauls every month? Did you try any of the products I mention in this post? Thank you for reading!

34 komentarjev

  1. Odgovori
    1. I especially love Zoya and China Glazes. :D

      Izbriši
  2. I like haul posts, so keep doing them :p
    I haven't tried anything from here, because almost everything that you showed isn't available in Finland :/ Expect the L'oréal and maybelline products :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ok, I will then. :)
      Too bad, you don't have Balea, they have some amazing products. :)

      Izbriši
  3. The nail polishes look so gorgeous *-*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Jeeej nove stvari:) Lakci so krasni :) Škoda, ker ti ni všeč nadlak:(

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Me je razočaral, ker mi pušča proge, drugače bi mi verjetno bil kul. Mi je prva verzija hitrosušečega laka bolj všeč.

      Izbriši
  5. Is that Essence topcoat the one being discontinued next month? I know it's from the BTGN range, but I didn't know there was one saying 'fast dry'. The one I have does not have that on the label.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I think this one will be discountinued. Although they're saying that one will stay, but they published a photo of high gloss TC and said, that fasty drying will stay, so I have no idea. :/ I was always using thos without fasty drying label, it's the bests top coat ever, but they didn't have it, so I bought this one.

      Izbriši
  6. Odgovori
    1. Jaz sem tudi fanica teh lakov. :)

      Izbriši
  7. Super izdelki:). Mene bi zanimala ocena teh Maybelline Colorama rdečil;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ocena bo, ampak nič ne obljubim, kdaj. Planiram ogromno ocen, ampak potem vedno nekaj pride vmes.

      Izbriši
  8. Of course, we all love haul posts! :] I have one of those Maybelline blushes, now when I saw yours, I want more! :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I thought you do. :D I haven't tried them yet, but I heard, that some are really good. :)

      Izbriši
  9. Tole London milo pa rabim! :) Pa full lepi lakci, vsi po vrsti :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Embalaža je prav kjut. :) Super, da so ti všeč. :D

      Izbriši
  10. Hvala za tale info glede cene micelarne :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Sem morala napisati, ker mi ni jasno, zakaj različna cena.

      Izbriši
  11. Essence liplinerji so kot šminke. Ful kremni in takšna je tudi obstojnost. Lahko bi jih mirno preskočila, ampak kot šminka so kar ok:) Tale China Glaze z bleščicami zgleda ful lep <3
    Nič drugega nisem probala drugače :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Saj jaz liplinerje itak nosim samostojno, brez šminke. ;)
      Čudovit je, eden najlepših CG lakov. :D

      Izbriši
  12. atlantis <3 cekam koju o colorama rumenilima, ja se puno vrtim oko njih, al nikako da kupim, cine mi se puno shimmerasta

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Se bom potrudila napisati objavo čim prej, a nič ne obljubim, kdaj bo.

      Izbriši
  13. Ti kar postaj haule še naprej, meni so takšne stvari super za gledat/brat :) China Glaze laka in Zoya so čudoviti, tega svetlo zelenega prav moram dobiti, nisem še nič od China Glaze poskusila, tako da je skrajni čas da dodam kakšnega svoji kolekciji :)
    Essence lip linerjev imam par, pa so res dobri in obstojni :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Saj meni so tudi super za branje, zato sem mislila, da bi naredila kar komplet post, da jih ne bom kazala samo v Random Sunday postih. China glaze lake zagotovo preizkusi, meni so eni najljubših. Jaz imam tudi 2 Essence liplinerja, ampak sem nekje brala, da so spremenili formulo, tako da sem morala probati. :D

      Izbriši
  14. Sploh ne razumem kaj je zdaj s temi essence BTGN nadlaki - včeraj sem hotela kupiti tistega, ki ga imamo vse rade, pa so imeli dve verziji - high gloss in pa quicky dry. V paniki sem vzela high gloss ker je to tudi ta ki ostaja v prodaji, ampak ga še nisem preizkusila...
    xx, moonchild beauty blog

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. A veš, da jaz tudi ne? Na Twitterju so objavili, da bo ostal high gloss lak v prodaji, pa mi ni jasno, če je napaka ali resno mislijo, ker baje tale ni hitro sušeč. Glede na to, kak prodajni kot je BTGN nadlak, mi ni jasno, zakaj mora iz prodaje.

      Izbriši
  15. I like the L'Oreal cleanser, it's become a fav of mine! I'm glad it's cheaper that the Bioderma one :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. Zoya lak izgleda čudovito in tudi mene zanima tvoje mnenje o Maybelline blushih :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3