Hi, girls! Today I asked you on my Facebook page, which post you want to read today and you were interested the most in my makeup look, inspired by a sunset, so here it is. I was doing this look for Maybelline contest on Facebook and in the end I was one of 10 lucky winners. Yay, that means few new Maybelline goodies for me. :)
Eye makeup was inspired by colors of sunset (except red, which I didn't want to use). I was very surprised, when I saw photos, because colors looked more vibrant in person and on photos makeup looks very gentle (specially purple color). I wanted to use my Sleek Curacao palette for this look. I used only 3 color, because on a day, when I was doing this look, I didn't had much time to play with makeup. I used Screwdriver, Tequila Sunrise and Purple Haze.
- Deborah 5in1 BB Cream Fair (01)
- Essence All About Matt fixing compact powder
- Essence Blossoms etc... Multi Colour Powder Flower Power
- Catrice camouflage cream in Ivory
- Essence Ballerina Backstage blush souffle in Prima Ballerina
- Sleek Curacao palette
- Eveline Liquid Precision eyeliner 2000 Procent Black
- L'Oreal False Lash Wings mascara
- Catrice Eye brow stylist Date With Ash-ton (for brows)
- Maybelline Color Whispers Faint For Fuchsia
Sorry, that I bombed you with photos today, but I really like this look. For Wednesday I prepared post with my top 10 nail polishes for summer (better late than never :D) and after that I'm taking a little blog break till Sunday, probably (maybe even longer). I do have a lot of posts in plan to write, I'm also going to finish 10 Days Summer challenge (I already did manicures, I just haven't edit photos yet), but lately I have many other things to do and in the end of the day I just don't have enough energy to write posts. Hopefully in September I'll be back on track to post regular again. That also means, that I'll continue with blog series, I started (Monday Palette Review, Fashion Friday) in September.
What do you think about this look? Thank you for reading!