10 Days Summer Challenge - Day 8: Summer Jewelry/Accessories

Hi, girls! I've been so bad with posting my manicures for 10 Days Summer Challenge, I should actually ended it 10 days ago, so I finally decided to edit photos and to publish all 3 manicures in next 3 days, because I already have brainstorming for my posts in September (I actually have so many ideas, that I could publish 2 posts per day every day. But I won't, because that would be too much).


Theme of day 8 was summer jewelry/accessories and for this manicure I chosed my favourite neon yellow earrings, that I bought last year in H&M. I did very simple desing. First I painted my nails with She 115 and then I used She 230 and Depend 35 for dots. I didn't do the exact desing as earrings look, because I wanted to make it as simple as possible.


Other girls, participating in this challenge:
 - Shadow

Cat

What do you think about this manicure and my earrings? Thank you for reading!

27 komentarjev

  1. I love getting inspiration from things I own and neon is always eye-catching!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Me too. And I love neon colors, I always take a chance to use them in my nail art. :D

      Izbriši
  2. I like very much, I find it very appropriate! ^_^

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. great work, beautiful nail design. I have prepared the one nails by earrings, too. It will be nautical :-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. osobno ne bi nosila (nije bas moj stil) al fora izgleda :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Saj jaz kot celotno manikuro tudi ne, ni ena mojih najljubših, ampak kot vidim, je bralkam kar všeč. :)

      Izbriši
  5. Res maš zakon ideje! Ful mi je všeč.

    Sandra - The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala, me veseli, da ti je všeč. :)

      Izbriši
  6. It is sooooo great! Love it :))))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Čudovita interpretacija verižice, ful dobro izgleda :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. zelo lepo :) Pa kok lep nanos :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :D Se trudim, da je čim lepši. :D

      Izbriši
  9. I like your mani and the earrings! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. what a stunning design! thsi colour combo is amazing <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3