10 Days Summer Challenge - Day 1: Warm Colors

Hi, girls! As I said in my previous post, today I'm starting with a new challenge. I talked about it already in this post. It has 10 tasks and we decided to post it every second day, so it should be fun. Challenge is called 10 Days Summer Challenge


First task are warm colors and for this manicure I had in mind to do little skittle half moons, but I have to admit, the idea looked much better in my head than now, when it's realized on nails. I didn't want to use only 1 warm color, so I went with yellow, peachy, coral and red. On photo you can see, that I used only Essence polishes, but that was totally coincidence. I used She 115 as a base and then Essence My Yellow Fellow, Inti Inka, It's Peach Not Cherry, Off To Miami and Redvolution.


I also made a quick tutorial, if any of you want to recreate it, it's very easy to do. First you paint your nails with base color (white). Then you place dots randomly on nails (coral). When dots are dry, you use your base color (white) again and place smaller dots, so that they cover a half of a big dot and that way you get half moons. In the end just apply top coat to seal your manicure and you're done. 


Also, don't forget to check other participants of this challenge:
 - Shadow

What do oyu think about my manicure? Thank you for reading!

40 komentarjev

  1. odlična ideja za manikuru, baš je krasna! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. this is very cool, it came out great!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Great technique that is simple for people to do!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. moram i ja jednom napraviti ovakve točkice, baš mi se sviđa ideja :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I haven´t time now, I miss one our slovak challenge and this too :-(
    your is so beautiful

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Well, you'll do new challenges, when you'll have time. :)
      Thank you. :)

      Izbriši
  6. Amazing idea! It is SO cute :-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. this dotticure is amazing! love the colours :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. It kinda looked better in my head, but I'm glad, you like it. :)

      Izbriši
  8. So cute! I also did dots for Day 1 :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. THank you. :)
      I saw your manicure, it was great: :D

      Izbriši
  9. I love these! They look so cool :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. looks so gorgeous..i love the colors you chose for this ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. jojjj kok lušna ideja, jo bom prov probala ko bo pri času :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala, me veseli, da ti je všeč. :D

      Izbriši
  12. Zelo luštno, moram poskusiti :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Avtor je odstranil ta komentar.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. You should ask Cat girl, she created it, but I think, she won't mind. :) Here's link to her blog: egipatskamau.blogspot.com.

      Izbriši
  14. Great I will see what I can do ^^ even the last 3 days sond very hard :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. super je manikura, jos jedna od onih koje moram probat :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. I did my first day design now ^^

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. Odlicno izgleda. Mnogo mi se dopada sto je varijanta sa nekoliko nijansi :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  18. jednostavno ali jako efektno, me like :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3