The Beauty Blogger Tag

Hi, girls! Today I have The Beauty Blogger tag for you. I was tagged by Lendoxia

Rules:
  • tag the creator of the tag – The Beau Bow  
  • tag some more beauty bloggers you want to do the tag  
  • title your post “The beauty blogger tag” 
  • answer the questions

1. Name the beauty routine you barely do!
I rarely use primer for my foundation. I have one, but I think, that it doesn't help my foundation to last longer and I always forget to use it. The other thing are face masks. I have them few, but I don't use them very often, like once a week. I use one and then I don't use another for next 3 weeks, because I keep forgetting about them. 

2. Is washing your make up brushes something you regularly do?
Well, it depends. If I use them every day, I try to wash them once a week, but now in summer, when I use them very rarely, I admit, I don't wash them every week, but every 2 or 3 weeks (sometimes I don't wear makeup for a whole week). Guilty as charched of not washing brushes regular. :/ I know, this is bad, but I have them so many already and sometimes I'm just to lazy to wash them (bad excuse). 

3. How long will you last with chipped nail varnish?
Not long, I hate chipped nail polish. Ok, lately I'm not so good with changing my polish. If I wash dishes after lunch and my nail polish chips, I don't go and remove it immediatelly, specially if I know, I'm going to do something else in the afternoon, then I just wait and remove it in the evening.

4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it (ie. top coat, foundation, etc.)?
I don't need more polishes, but I keep buying them. Well, that's a nail polish addict. But other products (top coat, base coat, shampoo, makeup remover ...) I buy, when I see I almost finished it. I always want to have a backup prepared, before the product is gone. It happened to me before, that I ran out of a certain product, that I needed and I didn't like that.

5. What is your worst beauty habit?
Not doing my skin care routine regularly. I admit, that now in the summer I'm neglecting it. Because I almost don't wear makeup in the summer (or very rarely), I just wash my face with a water before going to bed or in the morning, when I woke up and that's it. I even neglect using face cream. :( I'm not very proud of that.

6. Name something non-beauty related you put off doing all the time?
I would say my diploma, but now I'm more hardworking and I write it every day, because it's time, that I finish it.

7. When going out somewhere do you leave getting ready to the last minute or not?
I use to did that, but not anymore. If I know, I'll go somewhere, I wash my hair one day before or in the morning, if I'll go somewhere in the evening, and I do my makeup one hour before, so I'm really ready, when it's time to go.

8. Can you commit to spending bans?
I don't commit spending bans, because lately I don't spend that much on cosmetics as I use to did and I can say no to a certain makeup product, if I want. Few months ago I had "polish no buy" month and it went well, I didn't buy any new nail polish for more than a month.

9. How organized is your makeup and nail polish collection?
My nail polish is still not organized as I would want it, because I still store them in a shoe boxes, but I already have a plan, how I want to change storage, I just don't know, when I'll realize those plans. Few weeks I storage makeup, so I have most used product in one place and those, that I don't need, I store in a little storage box from Kik.

10. What is the longest time you have gone without writing a blog post? 
Hmm, I don't know, I should check my old posts for that. But I know, that during exams I didn't post a lot. Maybe about 2 weeks. 


I decided to tag few Slovenian bloggers, I hope they'll answer the questions:
 
Thank you for reading!

17 komentarjev

  1. joj, za br. 5 te totalno razumijem, i ja sam takva ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Lušten tag, ga bom definitivno naredila v kratkem. :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Super, se veselim tvojih odgovorov. :)

      Izbriši
  3. Drzim fige da diploma bude sto sto prije :D a primer, zaboravila sam da je uopce to nesto sto ne koristim, zapravo nemam nijedan primer iako sam dugo mislila kupit bar jednog XD

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ja, jaz tudi, vročina vpliva name, pa se tu in tam spet malo polenim (ali pa Supernatural :P).

      Izbriši
  4. Joj, daj ne omenjam diplome, meni se vsak dan znova zmeša!:( Drugače pa jaz tudi ne uporabljam primerja, ga nisem še nikoli :P xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Potem se razumeva glede diplome.
      Nekatere punce ful priporočajo primer, meni pa se zdi nanos podlage tudi brez njega dober. :)

      Izbriši
  5. Hvala za tag. Moj prvi:) ga bom zagotovo naredila:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Super, se veselim branja tvojih osgovorov. :)

      Izbriši
  6. Hvala za tag, se bom potrudila čimprej! :)
    xx, moonchild beauty blog

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Super, se veselim posta. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Hvala za tag, in te popolnoma razumem glede diplome. Mene čaka naslednje leto in me je že zdaj strah, ker vedno čakam na zadnji trenutek pri takih stvareh :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Saj jaz sem tudi taka, da čakam zadnji trenutek, drugače bi jo že zdavnaj napisala. :(

      Izbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3