Random Sunday #37

Hi, girls! I totally feel without energy at the moment. I was editing photos for future posts for last 2 hours, so I'm only in the mood to go to bed. But I decided to write today's Random Sunday anyway, because it'll be short post, I don't have much photos.

One of my go to hairsytles, when I go somehwhere - a braided bun. 


China Glaze Hightlight of my Summer. I think this is my new favourite neon polish, it was a love at first sight. More decent swatches will be published, when my nails will be in a better shape (as you can see, nail on my index finger broke :( ).


This week I received a  prize, that I won in a giveaway on Jelena's Wonderful Colors blog (go check her blog now, if you don't follow her already). Jelena packed my prize so nicely, that I didn't want to open it. I had to take photo first. Thank you, Jelena, I love everything! Polishes are China Glaze Atlantis, Zoya Valeria and China Glaze Highlight of my Summer.


The best coffee in the world! I'm not a huge coffee fan, but I could drink a coffee from Petrol every day, it tastes so good. Luckily I don't have it close to my home (I also published this photo, because you can see my manicure, I wore that day :D).


Sorry, I don't have more photos. I'll try to make next Random Sunday post longer. Have a nice week! Thank you for reading!