Monthly Favourites - June 2013

Hello, everyone! I think it's about time, that I write a post with my monthly favourites. But before I start, let me tell you, that I added a list of Slovenian beauty bloggers, that I follow, on my blog, you can find it above among sites. If you're a Slovenian beauty blogger and you're not on the list, leave me a link to your blog in a comment section. Thank you.


Now, let's go to my June favourites. First is Balea Vitamin Shampoo for dry and damaged hair. I was buying a new shampoo and I was thinking, why not to buy a bigger packaging, because I finish shampoo very fast because of my long hair. Then I saw this one and I decided to give it a try. And I'm glad I did, I love it. It foams (I'm not sure, this is a right word) nicely and it cleans my hair great. Sometimes, when I washed my hair with certain shampoo, I got a feeling, that it dried my hair very much and this one doesn't leave me this feeling. It also has a nice fruity smell. The packaging contains 500 ml of products, which will also last me longer than a smaller packaging. 

Next product is Balea Fuss Peeling. I was using it once a week during winter, but now, when it's summer and it's even more important, that I have nice feet, I use it twice a week. It's very gentle, which I like, but it makes my feet smooth and it removes dead skin. 

Next are polishes and last month I was specially loving Bourjois Turquoise Block, Bourjois In the Navy and Barry M Greenberry. I was wearing them a lot, alone and as a part of nail art, and although Turquoise Block and Greenberry are very similar, I love both shades.

If I wore eyeliner in June, I wore Eveline Liquid Precision 2000 procent eyeliner. I'm not a huge fan of this product, I must say, specially beacuse of its applicator, but because I wore it a lot in June, I decided to add it in my monthly favourites. And in last months, while I was using it, I also learned, how to work with this applicator and do a thin line, so it doesn't look so strange on me anymore (in review I wrote, that it's very hard to do a thin and straight line with it).


Next are 2 blushes, Catrice Glamazona I'm a Survivor and Essence Guerilla Gardening Mission Flower. One is red and one pink. I wore Catrice more at the beginning of the month and Essence more in the second half of a month. I really like both, but unfortunatelly both are part of limited edition collection, so I'm not sure, if they're still available. 

Last month I was wearing on my eyes mostly Maybelline Color Tatoo On and on Bronze and Essence Metallics Copper Rulez eyeshadows. Because it was hot, I didn't wear a lot of makeup and I always made a natural look, when I went somewhere. Oh and on Bronze is a bronze shimmery cream eyeshadow, perfect for summer and it lasts very long on my lids. I'm planning to write a longer review about this eyeshadow. 

The last product, I have to mention, is Ebeline Face Peeling and Masage Pad. I absolutely love this product, it's gentle, doesn't irritate my skin and it massage it. I use it every day with my fluid for cleaning face. I love, how soft and clean my skin is after every usage. I definitely recommend it. You asked me to write a review about this product, so I hope, I'll finally publish it soon.

These are my monthly favourites. Have you tried any of these products? What do you think about them? Thank you for reading!