Essie Avenue Maintain

Hi, beauties! After 3 days of not blogging I think it's time, that I write a new post. This time I have for you a swatch of Essie Avenue Maintain polish, that I got as a birthday present from my darling. If you read my blog regulary, then you know, that my first Essie polish was a big dissapointment to me. After less than a year it's not useful anymore. I wrote about that in post about products, that dissapointed me. With this one I'm more satisfied. It has a better formula and I hope, next year I will be still able to wear it, because it has a special place in my stash, after all my darling bought it for me.


Avenue Maintain was a part of Essie Madison Ave-hue Spring 2013 collection. It's a pretty bright blue shade. I like its formula, it makes an application very easy. But I'm not a big fan of Essie brush. I don't know, why it doesn't suit me, but it doesn't. Although I'm not saying, it's hard to apply polish with it, because it's not. But I just prefer wider brush as Bourjois 1 Seconde nail polishes have it. For this swatch I used 2 coats. 


If my first Essie was a big dissapointment, I love this one, the color it's just gorgeous. Lately I  use it a lot for nail art. But I doubt I'll be buying a new Essie polish soon, because I still think 10 € is too much. Last week there was a sale in DM. If you bought one Essie shade, you got another from Madison Ave-hue collection  as a gift. First I was planning to buy 2 new shades, but then I searched for swatches of other shades from Spring collection and none of them really catched my eyes, so I didn't get anything. But if there will be more sales like this (10 € for 2 shades or a discount), I'll probably get another shade or two.

Do you have any Essie polish? What do you think about this brand? What do you think about this shade? Thank you for reading!