31 Day Challenge - Day 27: Inspired by Artwork

Hi, girls! I really want to finish 31 day challenge quickly, so I'm publishing a new manicure. I hope you're not sick of them yet, there are few more to come this week. Day 27 is inspired by artwork and I did a manicure, inspired by a painting, that I found, while I was searching for an inspiration on Google. You can see the painting here.


As a base I used Essence A Lovely Secret. Then I sponged Essence My Little Orchid on tips of my nails. Third step was to draw black lines on nails with Maybelline 23. Then I randomly did flowers on lines with H&M Plum polish and in the end I put black dot in each flower with Maybelline 23. This was actually the second version of this manicure. I didn't like, how the first one came out, so I re-did it and this time I was very satisfied with final result.


What do you think about my manicure, would you wear it? Thank you for reading!

23 komentarjev

  1. super izgleda :) i ja se spremam na 31 day challenge :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvaal. :)
      Super, komaj čakam, da vidim tvoje manikure. :)

      Izbriši
  2. Uuuuuuu I love this nail art!
    Krasno si sve napravila, krasno! <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Dear I think this one is beautiful. I like the color, I like the abstract painting... I like it at all!
    :-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. It looks so nice! Of course I'd wear it! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. lijepa mi je ova cvijetno slikarska manikura :D a i slika sama mi je divna

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :) Slika je bila tudi meni krasna in super inspiracija. :)

      Izbriši
  6. This is so pretty, the purples are so beautiful together!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3