Would You Rather Tag

Hi, girls! For today I decided to publish a tag and this one is called Would you rather. I won't tag anyone, but id you haven't done it yet, feel free to answer the questions.

Source.

1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
I would prefer keeping mascara, eyeliner and lipsticks, because with using only these I can make a decent make up. I don't imagine wearing eyeshadow without eyeliner and mascara. So, I would rather loose all my palettes and eyeshadows. 

2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Hmmm ...  I think I would rather chop them off and then wear different wigs and change my hairlstyle that way.

 3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Lately I'm wearing pink blushes a lot and I think they suit me well, so I go for pink cheeks.

4. If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or make-up?
This one is hard. I would rather spend it on both, but if I had to choose, I'd go for clothes. I hope that also includes shoes, because I love love love buying new shoes. With $1000 I could buy so many clothes for me (and for my family, I wouldn't be selfish) and I already see some amazing pieces of clothes, I would get. :)

5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?
I don't know, I've never try any of these 2 options. Maybe eyeliner as lisptick and then I would rock some crazy color on lips.

6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
This is a hard one, because I've never been in any of these shops. But I guess, I'd rather shop in Sephora, because there are more different brands available.

7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
Here I'll go for only one lip color. I rather play with eye make up and wear the same lip product to all of them, than inversely. 

8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Summer clothes in winter. I really hate, if it's too hot and with first version I would probably get sick and throw op. And you can layer summer clothes, which means, you don't have to freeze.

9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Bright nails all the way. I mostly wear bright colors, they just make me feel better than dark ones.

10. Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
I would rather give away eye products, because if they would take away from me lip balms, that would be a dissaster, because I have very dry lips. 

11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
I have long hair and since it's more warm, I wear them in a ponytail all  the time, so that's my decision. 

12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss? 
Never use lipgloss! I just can't imagine, that I wouldn't be able to paint my nails. My nails are never naked.

13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
I hate this question, because my eyebrows are horrible. But I guess, you have to have some brows, if you want to look good, so I'd go for the second one. 

14. Would you rather live without make-up or nail polish?
I would rather live without make up. As I said before, my nails are never naked and nail polishes protect them, so I would never give them away. I also don't wear make up every day and luckily my skin is pretty enough without any make up, so I don't mind going out in public with no make up on. 

Thank you for reading!

8 komentarjev

  1. prestrašno, između nekih stvari se ne bih mogla tako lako odlučiti, želim imati izbora ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Nekatera vprašanja so res taka, da samo debelo gledaš in si hvaležen, da se ti v resnici ni treba odločiti.

      Izbriši
  2. Tud js se ne bi mogla ločit od svojih lakov :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. These are hard questions, but I think I agree with you on most of them, especially about choosing nail polish over makeup, haha.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Ne bi se ni ja mogla odrec lakova, ali ni make upa :D Mogla bi i ja napravit ovaj tag, nesto ih ima puno u zadnje vrijeme :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3