Random Sunday #33

Hi, girls! I know, I already published one post today, but Sunday is usually time for Random Sunday post and I really don't want to skip it today, because I do have few random photos for you.

My NOTD from last week, that I forgot to show in last Random Sunday, so I'm publishing it today. I got the idea for this nail art on Pinterest and because I didn't know, what to wear on my nails, I recreated it. I really like it. I used Misslyn Royal Blue, OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons, Essie Avenue Maintain and Bourjois In the Navy and Turquoise Block.


This week I was writing an article about wattling baskets. This is an old tradition here and only few people are keeping it. One of these people is my neighbour. All these baskets on photo are made free-hand by him.


I was comparing Essence My Treasure Island with some of the similar shades, I have. As you see, no dupes in my stash.

Upper row, from L-R: Look by Bipa Bonbon, Essence Mission Flower, Essence My Treasure Island, MUA 3, Essence Smoothy Berry. Lower row: Essence Cute Pink, Maybelline Fain For Fuchsia, Maybelline Vivid Rose, Essence Berry Me Home. 

Taček.


 Ris.


My new notebook with cute penguins


That's it, I'm not very long and talkative in today's Random Sunday. I hope you'll have an amazing week. I will definitely have a good week, because it won't be so hot anymore, I don't stand heat very well. That also means, that I can finally put some makeup on without melting everything down from my face. Thank you for reading!

25 komentarjev

  1. I love your black retriever!! Is Ris a boy or girl? Either way, BEAUTIFUL!!! The mani is fantastic, I never think to use nudes with blue, looks fab

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Tacek je kjut! <3 I like it very much! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. lots of blue over here recently and all is super pretty :) i am super jelly 4 the textured blue :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Beside green blue is my fav color. :)
      It's not available in Ljubljana anymore? The last time I saw, there will still few bottles available in MS.

      Izbriši
  4. Misslyn Royal Blue se pa ne da naveličati :) Joj kere luštne tačke ma Taček <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Se strinjam, jaz se ga kar ne morem naveličati. :)
      Hehe, pa nastavljati se tudi zna fotoaparatu. ;)

      Izbriši
  5. Super manikura. Barvna kombinacija mi je še posebej všeč:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Nohtiii.<3 Kr nemorem se jih nagledat, tok so hudi :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. This cat is just adorable!! Have a lovely week :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. volim tvoje random postove

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. I LOVE those manicure! Cool photos ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Tacek i ris su mi favoriti u ovom postu :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3