Random Sunday #31

Hi, girls! How are you? Last week of May was pretty interesting, there happened some good things and I heard some good news, but there also happened not so good things, but I won't ramble about that, let's go to the photos of this week.

Slovenian store Ličila.si send me 2 polishes to test: China Glaze Tempest and Barry M Greenberry. Greenberry was on my WL, since I saw it on The Puzzle of Sandra's Life blog. I was so excited to see, what's in the package, that I opened it on the post office, I couldn't wait to get home, haha. I bet, it happened to you before too. :P Swatches will be published as soon as my nails will get a bit better (they're breaking like crazy lately).


I was thinking to start with 365 day photo challenge, so I tried to find some motives to photograph them, but I guess I don't have enough discipline to take one photo each day. All these photos were made on the same day. But that still doesn't mean, that I won't do this challenge.

Peach.
Stairs on ground.
Cherry.
Flowers.
Field.
Skittles.

 New Essence Girls on Tour collection came in our Müller. I didn't get anything, because I find this collection pretty boring.


 New in in May. Post about all the goodies, I got in May, will be on my blog next week.


I finally cleaned all my brushes.


Comparing some polishes. As you can see, no dupes here, although for some people, that don't like having similar shades in their stash, one of each polish would be enough.


Face mask, that I got just because of packaging. As a history student I couldn't leave it in the store. I would love to see a nail polish collection, inspired by one history period, in the future.


Testing some of new product in my collection for reviews in June. Reviews of Catrice blush and camouflage cream, Ebelin and Ecotools brushes and L'Oreal mascara will be published next week already (yes, in June I'm planning to publish reviews, that are not connected with nail polish, every second day or even every day, it depend from the time, I'll have).


And that's the final result with these products. I went with simple look and I really liked the final result. Brown on my eyes, red on my cheaks and colorful lipstick are just great makeup for me. :)


That's it for this week. I wish you a lovely week and many sweet moments. Thank you for reading!

30 komentarjev

  1. lepo si se namazala :) sem najprej mislila, da si jajca barvala kar tako, ko sem vidla skittlese :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :)
      Haha, to bi bilo zanimivo konec maja. :)

      Izbriši
  2. 2 čopič iz leve je katere znamke? Kakšen je?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Tale čopič je Ebelinov. Jaz sem zaenkrat zelo zadovoljna z njim. Ta teden bom objavila oceno.

      Izbriši
  3. I love Greenberry! What an amazing color!
    And I think I could kill for Essence Electric Blue, hope to find it here in Italy soon.
    Tutanchamun Maske rocks. I'm a huge fan of the history of Ancient Egypt. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yes, it's very pretty. I think I'll wore it again now. :)
      Yay, me too. I love everything about Egypt, I hope one day I'll have enough money to go to the trip there. :)

      Izbriši
  4. Can't wait to read your Ecotools review, I want to try them! Have a lovely week doll!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I'm using this brush for some time now, so I can finally review it. I'll be up soon. :)

      Izbriši
  5. haha :) I always to the same when my parcels come ^^

    I love your photos and make up :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I would be surprised, if I would be the only one. :)
      Thank you. :)

      Izbriši
  6. Lak od China Glaze izgleda super in se že veselim review-jev, ker imam enih par teh izdelkov že dlje časa nagledanih :) Me pa zanima kako sta ti všeč ta dva Ebelin čopiča na skrajni levi?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Bo swatch, ko si nohti malo opomorejo (upam, da kmalu). :)
      Zaenkrat sem z njima zadovoljna. S skrajno levim nanašam matirajoč puder in je kul, ta za podlago mi pa tudi ni slab, lepo nanese puder, edino ščetine so precej trde. Bom objavila oceno ta teden.

      Izbriši
  7. greenberry izgleda super :D A svidja mi se i ovaj look, pretpostavljam za ruz da je matt about pink <3 obozavam ga

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ja, šminka je Matt About Pink. Super je, moram jo večkrat nositi. :)

      Izbriši
  8. V katerem müllerju si dobila tole essence kolekcijo, v Kranju Je še ni...

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. I would love to try the Barry M nail polish and one of their lipsticks (you know, the green one that turns pink on the lips) but we don't have them here in Bosnia. Do you perhaps know a web shop where I could get them? Btw I loved the entire look you created, so fresh and lovely! <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Try on Barry M's official site, I think they ship international.
      Thank you. :)

      Izbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3