NOTD: H&M Blue

Hi, girls! My plan for June, that I'll publish a new not polish related review every day or every second day, isn't really going well. During the day I have other stuff to do and then in the evening I'm not really in the mood to write a detail review. Writing a review of a nail polish is much easier, that's why today I'm showing you a new beauty in my stash.


On Saturday my darling and I went to cinema and before movie we had some time to visit shops, so I went to H&M. I didn't really planning to buy something, we just wanted to kill some time, but then I saw these cute nail polish bottles at the cashpoint and I had to check them out. There were few different colors, but none was really interesting, except this blue one. The price and gorgeous color convinced me to get it.


It's called only Blue, which dissapointed me a bit, I have to say, because for this gorgeous dark blue shade with bright blue glitter I expected more interesting name. Like "galaxy blue" or something. The polish itself is pretty sheer, I needed 3 coats to cover my nails completely, because after 2 there was still visible nail line. But 3 coats are not a problem, the formula is amazing and polish applys like a butter. And I have to say, I'm totally in love with the bottle. It's small and it has a turquise cap with black lines, which reminds me on aztec print. I hoped, that there were be some interesting turquise color too, but they didn't have it. 


The bottle is mini, it contains 5 ml of polish and the price is only 0,95 €. I only wish, we would also get big NP bottles here, I really like H&M nail polishes.

Are you a fajn of H&M polishes? What do you think about this one? Thank you for reading!

28 komentarjev

  1. The bottle design is very good.I love this nail polish Taya ;) But not sold my country, yet.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. It is, so cute. :)
      You'll probably get it soon too, it's a LE polish, I think.

      Izbriši
  2. Every time I visit an H&M store I HAVE to look at the cosmetics/nail section, they always carry little treasures like this one!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. We have only LE collections here, unfortunatelly. :(

      Izbriši
  3. :) I think that this little bottle would attract me so well with this aztec print on the cap (it'd look grat in a nail design... hmm... ^^). I really like this colour!
    Ehhh... small pleassures like this one make your day! :)
    huuugs :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yes, it would look great as a nail art. I wanted to do it first, but then I kinda wasn't inspired anymore (I swatch 8 nail polishes that day).

      Izbriši
  4. Predivna boja i slatka bočica :))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. this is a gorgeous polish, i love dark blue nails!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Krasan plavac :D Ja jos uvijek iscekujem da nasi h&movi dobiju kozmetiku

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ah, ko bi naši dobili celotno makeup linijo, to bi bilo naravnost prekrasno. :)

      Izbriši
  7. Prekrasna boja*.*!!
    Šteta što ih nema u našim H&M dućanima ..

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :)
      A nimate niti LE lakov?

      Izbriši
  8. Lušna modra <3 Škoda, ker nimamo redne linije njihovih lakov

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ja, res je škoda, mislim, da bi jim pri nas prodaja kar šla. :)

      Izbriši
  9. joj kako mrzim te male bočice, uvijek se bojim da će se lak potrošiti u jednom lakiranju :P
    ali boja je krasna :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Res? Meni so pa tako sladke. :) Jaz pa imam veliko teh malih lakov in nisem porabila še nobenega. :P
      Barva pa je res božanska. :D

      Izbriši
  10. Lep je, ampak jaz imam same slabe izkušnje s takimi laki z odstranjevanjem, mam vedno obarvane nohte po njih :/
    Btw na mojem blogu sem te tegala :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Malo mi je res obarval obnohtno kožico, nohta pa nič, ampak to je značilno za temne lake. :)
      Hvala, bom naredila ta tag.

      Izbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3