MUA Shade 12

Hi, girls! Today I'm sharring a swatch of my first and only MUA polish with you. I got this polish for a review and I hesitate a bit, before publishing this post, because I'm not a fan of this polish and it's not so easy to write a negative review about the product, when you get it for free as when you buy it with your own money, but I promised a honest review, so here it is. 

This is a shade 12. First of all, as you all probably know already, I'm not a fan of pink color and I would never buy this color myself, but I would forgive it the color, if this polish would have a great formula, but the formula isn't the best either. It's a bit watery and I had to use 3 coats to make this polish look even on my nails. The worst is the brush, becase it's a bit chunky and few bristles were jutting out, when I opened the bottle. It's one of those brushes, that make application a bit harder. I can not say anything about lasting power, because I haven't wore it as a full manicure.


I don't find this polish anymore on MUA site. They have new polishes, that look like Essie bottles, but I though that those are just new polishes and they're be selling old ones further too, but no, they changed the packaging. I guess, this shade it's not available in new packaging anymore. This polish was 1£ on MUA site and 1,95 € on Ličila.si.


I don't recommend you to get this shade (if it's still available somewhere), but I personally would like to try another shade or 2, specially those in new bottles, because they said, they changed the brush. I'm curious about it.

Have you try any MUA polish? What do you think about them? Thank you for reading!

*I got this product for a review to share my honest opinion about it.

18 komentarjev

  1. I love the color,but watery formula and bad brush would be no no for me too

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I hoped, that the formula would be good, but it dissapointed me. :/

      Izbriši
  2. Meni se svidja ova boja :D Steta da formula nije dobra, za ovakvu nijansu to ipak nije oprostivo, roze osim ako nisu jako pastelne inace nisu problematicne

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Tako formulo bi jaz oprostila le kakemu pastelnemu laku.

      Izbriši
  3. boja je divna! imam njihov lak a bočica je ista! menije trajao oko 4 dana bez problema

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Mislim, da je kvaliteta njihovih lakov različna, ker sem prebrala tudi nekaj dobrih ocen. :)

      Izbriši
  4. prelep je i nokti su ti savrseni :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. As for me I like some pinks and this one looks cute :). Sorry about the brush

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. The brush is really horrible. :/

      Izbriši
  6. Jaz imam samo enega in je ravno tak, kot si ti opisala, Neprekriven in z obupnim čopičem :( Ampak barva je pa lepa

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. I like this color, I have similar color myself, but what I most hate about polishes is watery formula, i don't like to use a lot of polish coates.But if I werw you, I would use it in water marble technique.Watery polishes are great for that :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I'm not a fan of watermarble, because it's too messy plus I don't like pink polishes.

      Izbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3