L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Diamantissime Mascara Review

Hi, girls! Today I have for you a review of mascara, that I'm currently using. I got this one some time ago in DM as a gift with a purchase of another L'Oreal mascara False Lash Wings. I haven't try that one yet, because I wanted to try and test this one first. I was so dissapointed, when I tried it for the first time. It has a "volume" in it's name, so I expected, that it would gave my lashes a lot of volume, but nothing. I have to use at least 3 coats, that it looks good on me.


The brush is rubber and not too big, so the application is not a problem with it. It doesn't stick my lashes together, but it also doesn't gave them any volume. After few hours of wearing it's starts falling out, I get small dots under my eyes, but not a lot, so I don't look like a panda. The removal is easy. Mascara contains 8,5 ml. I think it costs around 14 € (maybe less, maybe more, idk because I got it as a gift).


As you can see on photos, it doesn't do much for my lashes. It curves them a bit and it makes them a bit longer, but that's just for a tiny bit. This mascara contains "diamant" particles, that shine, when you wear it. Here on photos that isn't visible, but I usually apply 3 coats (because 2 are definitely not enough) and then they are visible. That also means, that this mascara looks more grey than black on my lashes, which is another thing, that I don't like very much.


I'm not a fan of this mascara and by my opinion it's not worth the money. But it's true, that I'm searching for mascara, that would give my lashes big volume. I'm going to try L'Oreal False Lash Wings next to see, how this one will work for me.

Have you try L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes mascara? What do you think about it? Thank you for reading!